1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Right! Let's go!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by karra, 1 June 2014 Social URL.

1. karra

karra Loser ;)

Good morning :)

It is a lovely sunny morning and I have decided that this is it - enough is enough!

I don't feel down, or p***ed off, or demotivated - I actually feel like this is it! Weird :eek: I was sent for blood tests on Friday by my GP who suspects I either have Diabetes or a vitamin deficiency of some sort, and it has scared the life out of me. I am currently around 19 stone and have been going to WW for two months. Because I haven't been taking it seriously, I have lost a measly half a pound (which I suspect I will have gained on Tuesday wi anyway), but this morning I have woken up feeling like this is it! (Either I've had an epiphany or I'm still a bit drunk!)

I have a little girl who's 2 and a half and I want to be a good, healthy role model that can run around a play silly games with her. She's also at the age where she's very impressionable and I want to set a good example.

Having said that, I want to do this for me. It has been a loooong time since I felt, or was, thin, and I want it back now thank you very much. I am only 27 but I feel like I have missed out on so much. At the moment I have ONE pair of pants that fit me and I wear them every day (they are washed lol) but it drags me down every time I think about it.

I have booked a holiday for October and I have purchased a gorgeous size 16 dress which I AM going to fit into.

I am sorry for the long post - I know it's early!!

Thanks for reading :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

hi karra
    its going to be this first of june thing lolol i said to myself this morning no more messing about its now or never
    good luck on your journey your going to do it i have faith in you x x :)

4. karra

karra Loser ;)

Aw thank you! You too :) We can do it...by 1st July we can feel so much better xx

5. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

we will i keep saying baby steps 1/2 stone at a time will do it x x x

6. karra

karra Loser ;)

Yes I think I need to break it down too - seems like such a long way to go doesn't it? xx

7. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

Slow and steady wins the race as they say - too fast isn't sustainable :)

Welcome lovely - what a fantastic goal reason too! :)

8. karra

karra Loser ;)

Thank you! Feeling motivated - just going to do my salad for work tomorrow - one thing that's prevented me from being successful in the past is being unprepared!

Monday tomorrow, new week :) xx

9. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

karra
    i second you on that i fall to bits if im not prepared

10. karra

karra Loser ;)

Lost 2lb at Tuesday wi :) xxx

11. chezz

chezz walk walk walk

well done thats great 2lb gone forever x x x x

12. PrincessSparklePants