• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Right.... On track and ready

S: 15st5.5lb C: 14st7.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 0st12lb(5.57%)
As some of you already know, the start to this year hasn't been great, but I have grasped SW by the balls so to speak and am ready for Monday 10th January 2010.

So here goes...... I have made chinese chicken soup, scotch eggs and cooked a ham for tomorrow (red day), I have been on 'puter and made a food diary which I have blu-tacked on the back of my kitchen door. I have already lost 4/5 stone but still have another 2 or 3 to go. I will be 40 in June and am determined to get to my ideal weight, whatever that may be. I am sure I will know once I get there.

So, here's to losing the surplus wobbles and embracing SW to the full. I am determined to use my Wii at least 3 times a week and will be logging my progress on here to try and keep me on track.

Wish me luck!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st5.5lb C: 14st7.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 0st12lb(5.57%)
OK OK OK...... a bit behind and still in 2010 mode......... Monday 10th January 2011 !!!!!

Happy now?? LOL

S: 17st2lb C: 16st13.5lb G: 9st9lb Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.04%)
Im sure you will do great - Its brilliant to have a special occassion to give you motivation for the go ahead - my current motivation is my friends wedding where I shall be bridesmaid!

maclynn

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb G: 14st10lb
hiyer, well done you for getting organzised, it's great when you have a goal to aim for. Mine is me best mates getting married end of aug, i've already bought my to goal dress, and aim to wear it at the wedding:D

suplizi

I see the light!
S: 15st3lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 5st5lb(35.21%)
just messaged you on off topic "anyone from south lincs"

good luck with ur weight loss journey

Helen xxx