Right- Thats it

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mrs bee, 19 July 2009 Social URL.

1. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

I am having a really hard time on this diet!:mad:
    Although I have not long been on CD (SS) I did do Lipotrim for a very long time and then swapped to CD and have just really struggled these past 2 weeks!:break_diet:

SO, tomorrow I start my new job, I will be SS 100% and I will be doing more excercise too!
    I can do it I can do it!! I am going on holiday in 8 weeks and I need 2 stone off by then!!

No need to reply, just thought if I wrote it for the world to see it might help!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chickenpie

chickenpie Cambridge Diet Councellor

You can do it Mrs bee! Your upcoming holiday should be enough motivation to keep you on track!
    Hope things go well tomorrow with your new job. Good luck!!
  4. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    No white sugar
    Go girl. Keep your holiday in focus. Have a good week xxx

keep telling yourslef you're choosing to do this x and it's not for ever x
  5. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

Keep going Mrs Bee! I've had a turbulent 9 weeks on CD ss but I'm determined to hang on in there and get to where I want to be eventually. Its the most difficult thing I've ever done by a million miles and we shouldnt under-estimate just how hard it is so keep your chin up, stay positive and celebrate every single successful hour you have each day cos you CAN do it!!! xxx
  6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    You can do it!! Of course you can hon..
    Just think you will feel great on your hols 2 stone lighter.
    Chin up x
  7. slimmeplease

slimmeplease Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    you can do it xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.