RIGHT - time to pull my finger out!!

andilou

Just been to weigh in and have put on 3lbs again!
This is not a "woe is me" thread - I fully expected it, but I KEEP doing it!!
Maybe I'm 'bored' of it now, who knows!!

BUT - my plan for this week is to have different breakfasts, different HEXB's and a bigger variety in what I eat.

I've been up and down for the past 2 months now - it's time to stop playing at it after 11 months!!!!!!

Good luck for next week i'm sure you can do it.

Do you write a food diary on here it may help you, I have restarted one and it helps keeps me focussed.

fingers crossed for a good result.

I always write down what I eat in a little book - sometimes even the non-SW stuff !!

I'm gonna do what I've said - and I think exercising may also be in order!

I know I can do it when I stick to it - and lose 3 - 4lbs, so why don't I?!!

You know why it's happened and you have a plan of action for tackling it, changing things round so you don't get bored so good on you for facing it head on and don't forget to let us know how you get on!

I re started properly on Monday (even tho I have been half doing it for the past month and got nowhere!) :mad:

I have a notebook to write everything down and I think that's helping a lot! I've also printed out a rough guide to how everything works and put it in my kitchen for my boyfriend to help me! :) It helps if the people you live with understand it too so they don't try and tempt you by accident!

I've also explained a bit of it to my close mates... now they keep checking on how I'm doing as I told them I'd be able to have a drink with them at the weekend if I keep my syns low this week :rolleyes:

Good luck :) xx

Well, day 1 so far so good!!! I've had a green day, been line dancing for an hour and usually when I get back I don't eat 'properly' - but I have tonight!!
Also had more water than normal and feeling quite good!! Here's to the next 6 days and hope they're as good.

Well done :) Good luck! xx

Good luck! I'm hoping to restart next week (when I can afford to do the shopping - pay day!). I've been totally off plan due to morning sickness and have eaten too much bread and cereal cos it seemed to be the only food that would stay down!

Now I seem to be coming out of it, I need to start again. I haven't touched a piece of fruit for about a month so need to get going!

Hooray - those 3 lbs are gone again!!!

My next little target is to lose 4 lbs (not in a week!!) so I can get my 3 stone sticker!! Fingers crossed!

Back