Right, what are the first few days like?

Sunflowers

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Remind me, I've completely forgotten from when I did it last time! Plus this time I have a 12 month old baby to be charging around after!!

Last edited:
Not pleasant but you have a baby to take your mind off things so that may(!) help :)

Remind me, I've completely forgotten from when I did it last time! Plus this time I have a 12 month old baby to be charging around after!!

I'm on my third week now so the first few days are still fresh in my head.

TBH I didn't find them too bad, I cut out carbs in the days leading up to starting and upped my water intake. I think as long as your head is in the right place and you really want this to work it is achievable.

I also have a 1yr old to run after and it has actually made life easier as I don't have to think about feeding myself - just have a shake :)

Good luck with your journey.

Hi, I am on week 3 so still fresh for me too. Everyones different but I had headaches, dizzy and weak but it's like childbirth-when your going through it you think this is awful never again but once done you think hey wasn't so bad lol. I have a 2 and 7 year old and and it deffinately keeps your mind off of it. Plus when you start losing you have much more energy to run after the little angels. Good luck. Zoe xx

Headachey, a bit tired and a few days in bursts of energy and no hunger. Yay! Good luck, you can do it again. X x x

I'm in week 3 - but before I started I did a week of prep: reduced carbs, masses of water, plus a cup-a-soup for lunch to get used to a small single meal rather than constant 'grazing'. I was forewarned I may get weakness and headaches... but nothing like that happened! My counsellor thinks the prep was key for me. My mind was in the right place too, which is really important.

Actually I know what you mean about your mind being in the right place, it hasn't for me since having my daughter but now it is. Funny really - I don't know what's changed but it's all good!

Similar experience for me - for so long now I've not got my head into losing the weight, then suddenly something (no idea what) changed in my head, like a switch was flicked. Within days I was on CD and it was (and still is) working for me!

It sounds like a good time for you so good luck! :)

Same for me, something just clicked for me and I know that this diet will work for me... feeling a bit evangelical about it!

Back