Riots CD journey :)

Riotgrrrrl

Silver Member
OK!

So. Thought Id start a diary. Think it might help me when I want to rant/pat myself on the back:)

Didnt have anything to eat at work today, and left feeling rather queasy with a bad headache. Im an idiot. Went to meet my CDC for the first time and she was lovely. Even offered to lend me her hand blender til I bought my own. Came away with enough sachets to last me 10 days (the next time I see her and get weighed) Also, her scales weigh me 3lbs heavier than my own so will update my stats on here to what her scales say. Am planning on packing my scales away tonight and only WI with my CDC.

Had a "last" meal tonight which got rid of my headache. Tried a sachet of butterscotch shake :yuk: not impressed lol. I think I might find this a struggle. Working with food all day everyday is certainly going to test my willpower.

Officially Day 1 tomorrow. I can do this. I HAVE to.

I find the shakes taste much better when you use icy cold water!
Best of luck :)

Thanks hun!

Day 1 going well so far. Had the apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast, which was bearable, it was just nice to eat something. Work has been ok as well, not been tempted to pick at any of the food I had to be around all day :) Had lots of ribbing and jokes off collegues, mostly eating chocolate in front of me and making yummy noises. So supportive eh? I think my boss felt guilty so he made my shake up for me hehe. Mint choc - really not bad at all. Planning on having a soup for dinner - I think the action of eating helps me along, even if it IS still liquid. Have a surprising amount of energy, a little light headed, but I suppose thats to be expected as my job can be quite physically demanding.

Got a minging taste in my mouth...surely its way too early for ketosis...?

Bring it on day 2!!

Well done - sounds like a good start. I hated the butterscotch too - though the toffee and walnut is delish. Which doesn't make much sense. It's unavoidable, but a pain that the first week when you're having the hardest time is inevitably when you are going to end up eating and drinking things you don't like.

I also found that missing actually eating things didn't last very long... but from what I read, everyone is different on that count.

*sigh*

A totally awful day today. woke up feeling really dizzy and spaced out and it just got worse and worse. Actually ended up throwing up and nearly fainting. thought my head was going to explode. aching all over feeling like I have the flu. I cant carry on with Cambridge at the moment. Its affecting my job and what if I had a funny turn while driving, especially with my son in the car...

A quick fix sounds great, but at the end of the day my health is the most important so Im going to do this slowly, eating healthily and exercising. I cant believe how bad I felt earlier. It was scary, I couldnt even walk in a straight line and I was shaking. My boss was really worried!

Im annoyed, however, that Im now stuck with £40 worth of sachets :(

*sigh*

A totally awful day today. woke up feeling really dizzy and spaced out and it just got worse and worse. Actually ended up throwing up and nearly fainting. thought my head was going to explode. aching all over feeling like I have the flu. I cant carry on with Cambridge at the moment. Its affecting my job and what if I had a funny turn while driving, especially with my son in the car...

A quick fix sounds great, but at the end of the day my health is the most important so Im going to do this slowly, eating healthily and exercising. I cant believe how bad I felt earlier. It was scary, I couldnt even walk in a straight line and I was shaking. My boss was really worried!

Im annoyed, however, that Im now stuck with £40 worth of sachets :(
oh chick this feeling soon goes... honestly you see the diet works could u not try for a bit longer? x

i do understand how u feel thou :)

Silly question, but are you spacing the products evenly, i.e. At normalish meal times?
I find that i absolutely can't leave long gaps between them as i could with normal meals.

Also, drinking loads of water is totally necessary.

If you've been doing both of those and still feeling dreadful then maybe it's not for you.
Also, if you have quite an active life you shouldn't go as low as SS. Maybe try 810? At least then you'll use up your products.

Hi there,don't know if this advice will help but I felt like that first day of cd ss so changed immediately to the 1000 calorie,lost 7lb the first week...im now doing ss+ on my 6th week but feel doing it gradual makes it easier... I wanted to give up after day 1 too especially having 3 young children to run around after but loss so far is 5 weeks and 1 stone 4 lb so I'm glad i didn't...I hope this helps and good luck xx

thanks guys :) ill probably incorporate the shakes ive got left into my diet, not doing a particular diet im just eating better. 3 meals a day plus snacks. im feeling great, sneaky peak at scales showing a 4lbs loss in 5 days so im happy with that :)

Oh well done!!!
It's not good dropping to such a low calorie intake so quickly is it... I felt like poo yesterday but on day 3 now and feeling a lot better. I hope your healthy eating plan goes well for you xxxxx

dragondrop said:
Oh well done!!!
It's not good dropping to such a low calorie intake so quickly is it... I felt like poo yesterday but on day 3 now and feeling a lot better. I hope your healthy eating plan goes well for you xxxxx

aww thankyou darling. good luck and well done so far xxx

Back