RIP Stephen Gately :(

I couldn't believe it when i heard this morning..........i have never been a massive fan of Boyzone however a death of a man so young and so much to live for is tragic. His Husband family friends and band members will be devastated..........so very sad RIP Stephen.

Thinking of his loved ones at this sad time x

It's such sad news

its awful isnt it! Only 2 years older than me! :(
So horrible for his hubby! x

so sad thinking of his family and friends at thisnawful time xx

Tragic. What a terrible shock.

its so sad.... horrible day....

It's dreadful news. Quite scary to think that someone can die naturally at such a young age. His Husband, family and friends must be devastated and in complete shock. My thoughts are with them all x x x

i've been a massive boyzone fan since i was little - i remember crying when he came out as gay!!! (how sad, but i was like 14!)

my thoughts are with his hubby, family and friends :(

Presley
Lennon
Cobain
Hendrix
Morrison

....and now Gately

Oh my god, what a shocking news...especially as they don't even know the reason..RIP Stephen.

Stephen brought such genuine pleasure to his fans, I feel honoured to have seen him in concert with Boyzone and starring in Joseph the musical. He autographed my programme at the stage door after a tiring performance on stage and was so gracious and down-to-earth. RIP.

He was my favourite from Boyzone, I have seen them many times live, and so glad I saw him for the final time this year, got some awesome photographs of them flying over our heads... he was still my favourite when he came out and my husband and children brought me home every newspaper from the shop where it was front page... will miss you Stephen, Boyzone will never be the same now... my thoughts and prayers go out to your family, friends and the rest of the gang...xx

Presley
Lennon
Cobain
Hendrix
Morrison

....and now Gately

And Michael Jackson too.

We have lost some musical genius this year.

I really feel for Stephens family and friends so so very sad, it was said on the news by his family spokesman that it was a tragic accident so i don't know what that means.

The sick joke people have started already Horrible Horrible Heartless People.

x

R.I.P. Stephen.

Back