RIP to one of the best men i will ever know

pesty

Fighting the bulge
One of my very good friends fighting in Afganistan died last week.

He was an amazing man, everything and more than a person should be, and this world was a better place for having him in it.

He will be sorely missed. For those of you who pray please say a prayer for him, for his family and his friends and all of our boys away fighting in the war.

Heaven was missing an angel

xx

i'm so sorry hun (( ))) rip

My thoughts are with you and this man's family Hun. RIP.

I work with the Army and things like this are always hard to hear.

xxx

All my thoughts are with you and your friend's family.

God bless to all the brave men and women fighting for freedom.

I'm so sorry to hear that it puts my present worries into perspective. My thoughts are with you and his family hun xx

So sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your friend's family and all our other service men and women.

Irene xx

So sorry to hear that terrible news!! He'll be remembered as a true hero, but it's so difficult to get your head around something like that- a million times more difficult when it's someone so close to your heart! As others have said, it brings it home that life is here to be lived and we should all forget stressing over the small stuff! I know I'm one of the worst for letting the trivial things take over my thoughts! God bless him XXXXX

Thank you for all your kind words, it really means a lot to me. It makes it so sereal seeing his face all over the news, but it comforts me to know he will be remembered and respected by so many people.

Im driving to Wootton Basset tomorrow to bring him home, i think only then will it sink in.

xxx

Oh my god!! AWful news sorry to hear :-( but i do wish i hadnt opened this thread now ive got tears in my eyes and ... My little brother is going out there on the 8th APril :-( x

so sorry to hear of your loss, reading this has brought tears to my eyes. My thoughts are with you, his family & friends x x x

Back