Rissoles 3st to lose - 84 day challenge

Thanks Dee!!

well done!! you will have a fab first weigh in i am super sure xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 8 of 84...:) - Weight 82.2kg or 12st 13.2lbs or 181.2lbs. (thats 8.6lbs lost in week 1!!)

So today was my official weigh in day, but no change since yesterday, but thats ok, it was a 8.6lbs lost in first week!! woop woop! Said I wouldnt jump on the scale everyday now that I have completed, but stupidly did this morning and STS, which is why I wont get on till next week!!! I know your weight flucuates daily, so need to step away from the scales!!

Had a bit of a down day, just tired and a bit blah,, but still determined to stick at it.. I originally bought a month supply of S&S so will finish that, see where Im at and go again. The only thing that may change is that we are moving to Australia, and accepted an offer on our house yesterday, yay! But it may mean an earlier moving date, so I may not be able to comple the 84 days originally planned as we will be flying and landing and wont be able to take food with me, so I will have to do it in chunks allowing for a refeed before we take off, but not sure when yet. So lets get the 28 days done, then go fortnightly after that!!

So here is todays food -
Breakfast-Porridge - added some sweetner, tasted slightly better.
Lunch-Cottage pie
Dinner- Mushroom pasta with extra mushies mixed in, couldnt stomache anymore brocolli lol!
Snack - Porridge
Water - over 2.5 litres so far

So that's 8 days under my belt,, woop woop!! 76 to go!!! :D ( in the 70's days bracket!!!))

Thanks guys for all the encouragement! I kind of still cant believe I am sticking to this,, yay!!

Tues 24/4 ---Day 9 of 84...
:) - Last weigh in Monday mornings - Weight 82.2kg or 12st 13.2lbs or 181.2lbs.

I resisted weighing in today, yippee! Its amazing how when you think you are losing weight you are happy to jump on the scales and yet if I was eating loads Ill steer of the scales as I know they will show them going up!!

Today was fine, miserable weather but excited that the plans to move to Australia are coming along nicely. Struggled to eat my protein meal and veg, much would have preferred a pack of food, but I think thats because I keep having the same protein and veg options and the thought of them were starting to make me gag, strange that Im still fine with the packs though.

So here is todays food -
Breakfast-Oatmeal
Lunch-Spaghetti
Dinner- Roast chicken and green veg
Snack - Banana shake (very sweet)
Water - over 2.5 litres so far

So that's 9 days under my belt,, woop woop!! 75 to go!!! :D ( in the 70's days bracket!!!))

Fri 27/4 ---Day 12 of 84...:) - Last weigh in Monday mornings - Weight 82.2kg or 12st 13.2lbs or 181.2lbs.

Nothing to really report for the last couple of days. I really yearned for food today, not so much craving naughty stuff, just wished I could eat some bread etc, but I know the rewards of sticking to this outweigh the yearnings! Really cant believe its been nearly 2 weeks already, and thats why I need to stick at it, as before I know it 6 or 8 weeks will have past and Ill nearly be at goal!! Can you believe that, to be at goal so quickly??!! Fab!

Im not going to write what I had to eat as now I know there isnt too much variation, I seem to be just typing the same thing over!! lol

So that's 12 days under my belt,, woop woop!! 72 to go!!! :D ( Nearly in the 60's days bracket!!!))

Sat 28/4 ---Day 13 of 84...:) - Last weigh in Monday mornings - Weight 82.2kg or 12st 13.2lbs or 181.2lbs.

Really struggled with the food the last two days,
:sign0137:
just gagging at the thought of having to eat it!! Its really annoying because I dont mind the meals, I think its just that its all ive been eating and so it has become a bit difficult. Im still not feeling hungry and I feel slimmer, but just struggling a bit. I have been having 4 packs lately, maybe thats why its felt as though thats all im eating. So today I went back to having a protein meal and hopefully this will help, as I really want to stick at this.

So that's 13 days under my belt,, woop woop!! 71 to go!!! :D ( Nearly in the 60's days bracket!!!))

Sun/Mon 29 & 30/4 ---Day 14 & 15 of 84...:) Weight 80.2kg or 12st 8.8lbs or 176.8lbs. :D Loss of 4.4lbs second week!!
Had a really good couple of days, felt fine eating the food, didnt make me gag,, so hopefully over that!! I think its because I went back to having a protein meal of a night time rather than 4 packs per day. Feeling really positive, in my third week now, cant believe Im wishing away the weeks just so I can get to each weigh in. I so wish I had of started on this journey back in January and I would be at goal by now!

So that's 15 days under my belt,, woop woop!! 69 to go!!! :D ( Cmon the 50's bracket!!!))

Tue/Wed 1&2/5 ---Day 16& 17of 84...:)Weight 80.2kg or 12st 8.8lbs or 176.8lbs.:D Loss of 4.4lbs second week!!

Cant really believe we are already in may and Im on my way to completing 3 weeks of this. It does really have its ups and downs but the secret is to "just keep swimming, just keep swimming"...lol. And it is just so exciting that when I started I was working out how long I would need to be on this plan to get to goal, and worked out if I stuck to it 100% then I could lose 3 stone and be where I want to be,, but then I though if I could just stick to it for 8 weeks, then I could be two stone down and lose the last stone with MFP and be able to eat more, then I said to myself at least do the 1 month, hopefully be 1 stone lighter and then see where you are at. Well now that I am nearly three weeks in all of those targets have dropped, so if I want my ultimate goal Ive only got 9 weeks to go, or to lose the 2 stone, then Ive only got the 5 weeks to go.. so if you just keep swimming, then all of a sudden you realise your doing it!! Just keep going!

The only thing that will stop me is if we find out the date to move to Oz is earlier than anticipated, then Ill need to stop earlier so I can refeed before I leave, a I wont be able to take the packs with me..poo.. otherwise I might have thought about taking a 28 day supply for when Im settled, incase I still have some more to lose. So at the moment I have a weekend coming up that I will need to take off, so Im pencilling in a STS for that week, therefore my goal dates (based on a loss of 3lbs per week) are as follows -

4 Weeks -14/5/12 - Mini Goal - 170lbs
6 Weeks - 28/5/12 -
Mini Goal - 167lbs
8 Weeks - 11/6/12 -
Mini Goal - 161lbs
10 Weeks - 25/6/12 -
Mini Goal -158lbs
12 Weeks - 9/7/12 -
Mini Goal -155lbs
My ideal would be 150lbs but lets see how far I can get...

So that's 17 days under my belt,, woop woop!! 67 to go!!! :D ( Cmon the 50's bracket!!!))

Thurs/Fri 3&4/5 ---Day 18 & 19 of 84...:)Weight 80.2kg or 12st 8.8lbs or 176.8lbs.:D Loss of 4.4lbs second week!!

Still here!! I cant believe that next week will be my first month gone!! And it really has flown by. The only thing is the scales dont seem to be moving this week, so for Im only 1.2lbs down, but have the weekend to go, so hoping for a big whoosh! Really found my groove again and just going with it, so wish I had discovered this at the beggining of the year!

6 Weeks - 28/5/12 -
Mini Goal - 167lbs
8 Weeks - 11/6/12 -
Mini Goal - 161lbs
10 Weeks - 25/6/12 -
Mini Goal -158lbs
12 Weeks - 9/7/12 -
Mini Goal -155lbs

So that's 19 days under my belt,, woop woop!! 65 to go!!! :D ( Cmon the 50's bracket!!!))

Still here! Still 100%!!

Sat-Tues 5-8/5 ---Day 20-23 of 56...
:) Weight 78.8kg or 12st 5.8lbs or 173.8lbs.:D Loss of 3lbs third week!!

Scales moved this week! yippee!! Feel bloated but TTOM is approaching. Cant believe Im into week four of this plan. Ive got nearly two weeks till we are going to a wedding that I will need to come off plan for, but then Ill get back on. So Im aiming for 1/2 a stone for the wedding, cant believe that, but its great. That will get me in the 11 stone bracket...So fingers crossed I dont gain from the wedding and I can get my head back into the S&S afterwards, fingers crossed... Then we move to Australia, so this is now a 56 day challenge rather than 84 but still all good!!

6 Weeks - 28/5/12 -
Mini Goal - 167lbs
8 Weeks - 11/6/12 -
Mini Goal - 161lbs
10 Weeks - 25/6/12 -
Mini Goal -158lbs
12 Weeks - 9/7/12 -
Mini Goal -155lbs

So that's 23 days under my belt,, woop woop!! 33 to go!!! :D ( Cmon the 20's bracket!!!))

Back