Rissotto and Cous Cous help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Boo1968, 25 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Boo1968

Boo1968 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.2%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi everyone

I really need some recipes for Rissotto and also cous cous, so if you can help in anyway I would be really grateful, thanks xx Boo xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi,
    If you go to the recipe sub forum and type risotto in the search bar there are loads of ideas, I've just tried it - there's squash, tomato and many others.

I am making leek and pea tonight, it's a great one. Just cook onion, celery, leeks and garlic, add the rice, and slowly add the stock. Then add the peas towards the end. Season and add any fresh herbs.

PS - this should have been posted in the recipe sub forum :)

4. kirstabubble

kirstabubble Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(9.44%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    Cous cous is great if you make it up with stock rather than boiling water. I also like to mix in fried spring onions, stuff into a red pepper cut in half and put cheese on top, and bake. Et voila...

xxx

5. Boo1968

Boo1968 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.2%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks Jaylou and Kirstabubble

I'll have a look your ideas where great too, now where's my notepad lol xx Boo xx

6. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    cous cous is lovely cooked in a little bit of chicken stock and mixed with roasted veggies and feta cheese.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.