Roast Beef Dinner!

Hey Everyone;

Going to my mums tonight and mother in laws on friday for dinner, and just need some pointing advice!

My mum is doing a roast beef dinner, I would imagine with potatoes and vegetables, any ideas on how I could point this??

Cheers everyone!!!

xxx

Well I know that roast beef is about 3 pp's per 35g slice (thats a decent enough slice I think!). load up on veg and have a little potato (3 or 4 points worth maybe) and you'll be grand. gravy is another thing. I always put down 1 or 2pp for the gravy aswell.

Sometimes I weigh, sometimes I don't. I had a slice and a bit for my dinner on sunday, didnt weigh it and just stuck down 4pp for it lol! I just put down 10pp for the dinner altogether actually.
Well is your mum gonna be baking the potatoes?? baked potatoes are more pp than if they're boiled or steamed etc. So essentially you can have a bit more than half the size of a baked potato for 4pp if they're cooked differently?

She normally does a selection, so I'll be able to choose between roasted and boiled.....hope the will power holds out!!! hahaha

Brilliant, I'll put down 10pp for the whole meal, fill up on veg, and dont make a pig of myself! My portion control is what gets me every time!

Thank you so much for your help!

xx

Back