Roast Veg Help

lucy.

I really want to start having roasted veg as i find it hard to eat veg when it tastes quite plain and boring, problem is I tried making roast peppers a while back by spraying them with frylight and popping them into the oven and when i took them out they didn't look any different, just a tiny bit softer.

I don't know if it was because i used fry light or I'm doing something wrong somewhere else, any tips? x

Roast for longer than necessary, I do roasted mixed veg (courgettes, peppers, cherry toms and red onion) sprayed with fry-light, add salt and pepper and roast for a good 45/50 minutes - up to an hour if chopepd chunky.

A drizzle of balsamic vinegar at the end when the veg is coming out of the oven does wonders for it too

Roast for longer than necessary, I do roasted mixed veg (courgettes, peppers, cherry toms and red onion) sprayed with fry-light, add salt and pepper and roast for a good 45/50 minutes - up to an hour if chopepd chunky.

A drizzle of balsamic vinegar at the end when the veg is coming out of the oven does wonders for it too

Thank you! will give it a go tonight. :)

I gave this a go, following the instructions word for word and they turned out beautifully.... thank you again :)

Cool, glad it worked for you :-D

Back