Roasted Salmon and Tomatoes with Rice Pilaf

BritMumInCanada, you are such an inspiration! I could live on your recipes alone!!! Are these all yours or do you get them from books, coz I really think you should bring out a recipe book of your own!! The photos of the food on your signature red plate really help to inspire too!! I love salmon- it sounds so delish! I think I'm going to have to fit in this AND your bacon cheeseburger this week somehow!! Thanks again XXX

Have to agree with funcurls on this - you are a true inspiration hun! xx

Oooh BritMum, wish I had seen this earlier tonight - I had baked salmon for my tea tonight with roasted veggies - I really like the look of your recipe!

Thanks for all the inspiration you give us along with variation of recipes!

Mmmmmmmmm made this last night, and have left overs for lunch today it was lush and definitely going to be on next week's menu..... thank you :)

Hi Britmum

I am definately having this for tea tonight. Not too keen on mayo so was thinking of substituting it with low fat creme fraiche instead or do you really need the consistency of the mayo for the sauce?
What do you think?

Hi Britmum

I am definately having this for tea tonight. Not too keen on mayo so was thinking of substituting it with low fat creme fraiche instead or do you really need the consistency of the mayo for the sauce?
What do you think?

I do think it needs the mayo, but it will probably work with creme fraiche instead. You will have to let me know, if you make it. ;)

Back