Robert Downey Jr

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Ok this is kinda random and it might not be considered as 'Chit Chat' but how Lush is Robert Downey Jr!!!

I know hes like 45 but hes gorgeous and he's got a sexy voice. I loved him in Sherlock Holmes, Iron Man and Tropic Thunder.

xxx

Hey! 45 isnt that old lol

Hey! 45 isnt that old lol

lol, i didnt mean that hes old or that 45 is old. I just think that he looks so much sexier and nicer at this age compared to when he was younger. xx

Oooh - dunno about that - he's always been a bit of a cutie. Loved him in 1969 and Chances Are - he must've been in his mid 20s then

xx

xx

I can't really comment on his sex appeal, as I don't swing that way. He is a great actor though.

Lol, come on, i'm sure you find him a little sexy mmm hmmm, lol, just kidding.

I loved him in 'Ally Mcbeal' but i think he was fired because of his drug problems.

I just watched Tropic Thunder again over the weekend and he is too funny, lol. I liked Ben Stiller's performance too.

xx

Lol, come on, i'm sure you find him a little sexy mmm hmmm, lol, just kidding.

I loved him in 'Ally Mcbeal' but i think he was fired because of his drug problems.

I just watched Tropic Thunder again over the weekend and he is too funny, lol. I liked Ben Stiller's performance too.

xx

No. I was never confused!! :p

It was his drug problem that got him kicked off Ally McBeal. There is an "Inside the Actor's Studio" on him which is worth watching.

Tropic Thunder is very funny. The fake adverts at the beginning were superb. What they did with Tom Cruise was hilarious, but as Paramount had dumped him, I'm sure he was depserate for anything and Ben Stiller obviously made the most of it. :D

Oooww he really is gorgeous! I haven't seen him for years and two of my sons wanted to take me to the pictures in the day to see Iron man. Wow .... what a shock I got!! He is sooo scrummy. Then we went to see Sherlock and again I couldn't believe how lovely he is! We have also seen Iron man 2 and again .... he is sooo sexy!!! lol :D

My two sons just laugh at me and hubby just doesn't say anything! :rolleyes:

Just thought i’d mention that Sherlock Holmes 2 is out at the end of the year so thats something to look foward to ladies ;)

I was just wondering why do you think RDJ is so appealing, I know hes gorgeouse but I think his personality is sexy too.

xxx

Mmm, may have to have a Robert Downey Jr dvd day... :D Only have iron man, sherlock holmes and tropic thunder though... Oh and Zodiac! Not seen that film in years.

He is sooo funny in Due Date. Can't wait until that comes out dvd so I can watch it again!

Not sure what it is about him. But if I could get a guy like him, i'd be very happy! lol!

Not sure what it is about him. But if I could get a guy like him, i'd be very happy! lol!

Hi Mrs is a very luck lady.

A RDJ Day sounds perfect.

Sherlock Holmes is out on my birthday, so will definalety be fitting him into my birthday plans :D

xx

RDJ is a bit of a BABE.

oh my god i love rdj, loved him in chances are, he was so cute, hes a brilliant actor too, fab in chaplin. totally forgot about him in ally mcbeal, must look out for reruns, cant wait for sherlock holmes 2:)

Oh! His final scenes in Ally McBeal (just before they fired him) were just magic! If you're a fan, see if you can find his latest sojurn on Actor's Studio - awesome interview, and great to see him stable, happy and doing fantastic work again.

Back