Roch`s weekly weigh in loss 12% of my excess weight !!

Roch you are doing brilliantly and very soon you are going to be feeling a great deal better. Try to focus on that - you really are making amazing progress. Well done, very proud of you!

Love

Well done roch!

Please keep the focus up...think of the scales at the end of next week & then the wek after.

Keep going you CAN do it!!

Dont worry we will be here when you are able to sit at pc. Your health comes first. xx

Roch you are doing brilliantly and very soon you are going to be feeling a great deal better. Try to focus on that - you really are making amazing progress. Well done, very proud of you!

Love

Morning ladies thanks for ur posts i am feeling better now sciatica has eased up and i think its becuase Totm has gone i think my sciatica might be linked to my hormones being up and down.
Back cutting out carbs today and hope to be in the pink by wednesday and i have stopped taking the Tramacel pain killers and back to to the normal ones i take Co coadamol which dont give me bad side effects compared to Tramacel.
Anyway off to get some housework done hope u all have a good day xxxx

Sorry been awol recently and not been posting at all the past 2 weeks.
Well just come back from my 5th weigh in and i have lost 4lb this week which shocked me as Totm has arrived.
Anyway altogether i have now lost 2 1/2 stone in 5 weeks so feeling happy.
Hope u r all having a good weekend and the weather is not 2 bad where u r.
Take care xxxx

Roch ,this is brilliant.
you have stuck to it & made real progress.

Just think where you could be in another month!
& when you've lost so much that people can't help but notice,then all theor comments will help to keep you motivated even more.

Well done indeed. Perserverence is it's own reward.

Sorry been awol recently and not been posting at all the past 2 weeks.
Well just come back from my 5th weigh in and i have lost 4lb this week which shocked me as Totm has arrived.
Anyway altogether i have now lost 2 1/2 stone in 5 weeks so feeling happy.
Hope u r all having a good weekend and the weather is not 2 bad where u r.
Take care xxxx

Roch, I am just sooooo proud of you I could burst!!! (and that wouldn't be a pretty sight!!)

You REALLY have got your head round this now, haven't you girl?? putting me to bluddy shame, I tell ya :eek::p:D

Roch ,this is brilliant.
you have stuck to it & made real progress.

Just think where you could be in another month!
& when you've lost so much that people can't help but notice,then all theor comments will help to keep you motivated even more.

Well done indeed. Perserverence is it's own reward.

Hi Jane :D

I just have to tell you that your avatar is absolutely fantastic!!! Everytime I see it all I do is laugh!! THank u..x :D

2 and a half stone is bloody fantastic.....well done Roch that is great going keep up the superb work.

Wow Roch, you are really cooking with gas! So pleased for you, you deserve this success.

Well done,

love

Well done Roch thats blooming fantastic x

Hi Jane :D

I just have to tell you that your avatar is absolutely fantastic!!! Everytime I see it all I do is laugh!! THank u..x :D
Thanks Isis,wish I could say I doctored the pic myself.
I used to like your helen-of-troy type head. She was quite compulsively beautiful.Is she having a holiday or gone out to grass.

Ahhhh thanks everyone u r making me blush xxxx
Don't blush Roch, it's what you & we want you to achieve.

All these months that you've been causing angst & frustration in yourself & all those on here who despararely want you to start to pull yourself out of your current misery.

Well now you're actually on the move. It's not going to be 'lived happily ever after' stuff, but every pound, every 1/2 stone then every stone will add to the inprovement in your health, your self esteem, your whole life. How people treat you & how you treat yourself, it'll all start to get better.

Keep it up. 3 stone is inyour grasp now.3stone make a real difference. Then think what happens when you repeat it,addit together & there's a massive 6stone gone. At this point people will feel compelled to hurl compliments at you in the clinic, down the street & so on.

Back