Rochelle's before/after

You look great!

You look great, so inspiring thanks for sharing!

WOW, what a difference, you must be so proud!

Wow, you look amazing. You should be so proud of yourself Rochelle.

Well done :) x

Looking good :)
I just started the diet a few days ago, I hope it works as well for me
Well done :) X

What an amazing difference. Hope you don't mind me saying but you also look a lot more comfortable having your photo taken in the second one.

That's great, maybe one day I'll stop hiding when the cameras out!

Wow Rochelle you look so different. Well done on your loss, you look amazing. Did you exercise as well? You look so toned & tiny.
Thanks Hun! Yes I excercised throughout! Just walking for the first 3st probably did about 3 miles at a time about once or twice a week then started going to kettle bells classes once a week when I was about 16st something, then just progressed to all sorts lol I've done Zumba, kettles, metafit, general toning class, running! Now I do Zumba, kettles and 6 mile walks but the kettles are what I have found have really toned me up.
ive also just bought a heart rate monitor had it for two weeks and it's really motivating me to do more at home workouts! Just videos from you tube but bought myself a yoga mat so I can do some abs work and planking :) still got some loose skin on my tummy and my arms to tone up. Got some 2kg dumbells so been doing workouts with them every other day aswell. Love working out! X

Can't find my 'before' pic on it's own only attached to the 'after' pic like I've already had on but the other two are recent ones!!! Toning up more now I'm at target everyone keeps telling me lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    999.4 KB · Views: 379
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    847.8 KB · Views: 384
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 370
Back