Rockchick72's final ever weight loss diary

Lost 2.5 so really good start. There's always a little bit of you that wants more but i need to remind myself that has been painless. I have had wine and g and t. I have had chocolate and a chicken kebab. 2lbs a week is 104 in a year which is 7 stone which is practically where i want to be.

rockchick72 said:
Lost 2.5 so really good start. There's always a little bit of you that wants more but i need to remind myself that has been painless. I have had wine and g and t. I have had chocolate and a chicken kebab. 2lbs a week is 104 in a year which is 7 stone which is practically where i want to be.

Yes! Great attitude and great loss and totally didn't think of it that way - if that's the case I should be at target in a year and that sounds great! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah - thanks Emmey

We'll get there!!

Had a really good day today

Green Day (for a change)

Brekky - banana sandwich

2 slices wholemeal from 400g Hovis (HEB)
banana
quark with a sprinkle of cinnamon and sweetener

HEA - 250 ml semi skim milk for coffee (but prob won't use it all)

Lunch

2 small baked potatoes
cottage cheese (syn free)
salad made with beetroot, spring onion, tomato,celery
fruit salad - mango, pomegranate, kiwi, grapes

tea
ratatouille pasta bake - tomatoes, onion, courgette, aubergine with HEA reduced fat cheese

will have a Hifi for my other HEB

Have had no syns so may have a glass or 2 of wine!

Well have had a slightly more relaxed Fri and Sat but haven't gone mad

Back on it to the letter for the next 3 days to weigh in

Today will be a red day

Brekky

melon,mango and papaya with total 0%

lunch
veggie soup (home made) and roast beef sandwich (2 slices hovis 400g - HEB) with salad and onion and quark

snacks
grapes, 3 mini babybel light (HEA), Hifi bar (HEB)
250 ml semi skim milk for coffee (HEA)

tea
king prawn stir fry with lemongrass ,coconut and ginger paste (2 syns)

Today I started the couch to 5k programme with my friend (and the dog!) - first run is 5 mins walk and then 20 mins of 60 sec jogging and 90 sec walking. Gosh it was tough but I did it (even if the jogging was v slow at some points) and I am a lot more overweight than my friend but she is really supportive. I will be doing 1 more run (well walk come shuffle if the truth be told!) on my own on Tues and again with her on Thurs, and then we start week 2 on Sat. We have agreed we are even going to do it when we are on hols in Feb in Lanzarote - how nice will that be jogging along by the sea??

I am sure that is really going to have a good effect on my weight loss - but I now need to soak my feet as I have a little blister. Need to buy plasters and good socks

Hi found your diary, love it
BRON

Well done one the running! I've heard of that program as a few people in my group have done it and say its really great for beginners to start using - might try it myself one day!

Thanks guys. Today has not got off to a good start. Waiting at bus stop and no bus which means I will be late for work. Grrrrr

Brekky
Hifi bar and coffee Heb and hea milk

Lunch
4ryvita heb and hea lc light
Tomato
Ham and roast beef
Grapes
Muller light

Snack
Banana

Tea
Home made syns free tandoori chicken
Salad
Yogurt mint cucumber dip
Broccoli
Ginger berry cheesecake 6 syns

Haven't been on since Mon as cane down with horrid stomach bug Monday night. Have just weighed in and lost 7 lb but some if that is def illness as have barely eaten for 48 hours

rockchick72 said:
Haven't been on since Mon as cane down with horrid stomach bug Monday night. Have just weighed in and lost 7 lb but some if that is def illness as have barely eaten for 48 hours

Great loss hun! Hope your feeling better - id hold onto that lovely big loss and keep on going :)

Thanks hun x if I can even maintain next week I will be pleased.

Still not 100% but back to work as so busy. Planning a very light food day probably green so as not to upset my poorly tummy.

Managed a small banana for Brekky. Will have some ryvita and philly light for lunch and maybe some fruit and something like mash and spaghetti hoops for tea. Not the best day in the world but still on plan and not too much

Well a little 1.5 gain this week but I am fine with that as I was so ill last week so I see it as 5.5 over 2 weeks. Feeling focussed and having a green day for a change.

Brekky is Heb 2slices hovis small loaf and a banana with sprinkle of cinnamon

Lunch
Jacket potato with cottage cheese beetroot and salad
Fruit salad and yogurt

Tea
Pasta with mushrooms soft cheese Hea onions and tomatoes

Still have another hea for milk and a Heb prob for a Hifi

Syns as needed

Good day on plan yesterday. Syns were .5 or 1 for the cottage cheese Tesco light with sweet chilli yum and then i had a glass of wine 6syns. So no more than 7.

Going red today I seem to do better on mix of days.

Brekky
Banana and Muller

Lunch
Ham salad sandwich with Heb hovis bread apple and count on us yogurt (will prob have fruit as a snack)

Tea
Pork steak with butternut squash and some other veggies

Hea milk and cheese (still to decide)
Heb bread for sandwich and a Hifi

Syns
Glass wine 6 and a dime bar or curlywurly 8 or 6

Hello again diary -I promise I will be here every day this week

I have been away on hols and managed to maintain since last weigh in so really pleased

Today I am going RED

HEA1- 250 ml semi skim milk
HEA2- 5 LC light

HEB - 6 Ryvita wholegrain crackerbread
HEB - Hifi bar

Brekky - breakfast scramble - eggs, lean bacon, tomato and mushroom and coffee

Lunch - turkey breast, beetroot and cucumber salad with cracker bread and LC light. pineapple mango and strawberry. muller light (new mint choc- yummy)

tea - tandoori lamb kebabs and stir fried peppers mushrooms chilli onions and mint

Not sure on syns yet

I also have my first appt at the gym I have just joined. Feeling brilliant and really motivated - hoping for a 3lb loss this week

Edit - add 3.5 syns for 50g boiled rice

Last edited:
Today is green

HEA - 250 ml semi skim milk
HEA - 75g Philadelphia light with sweet chilli

HEB - 30g All Bran Golden Crunch
HEB - Hifi bar

Brekky
all bran cereal, fat free strawberry yogurt and mango chunks

snack - banana

lunch
jacket potato, v low fat cottage cheese mixed salad

tea
creamy lemon and chilli pasta - recipe from magazine but doing it with savoy cabbage instead of broccoli

No syns yet but will have a glass or 2 of nice wine so 6-12 syns

Ooh busy weekend - not totally on track to be honest but not terrible and did a body balance class which was good

Today is red day

HEA - 75g light philly

HEB - 6 wholegrain crackerbreads
HEB - 2 Alpen light

Brekky
banana and fat free yogurt

snack - alpen light

lunch
crackerbreads with philly, lean ham and grapes
bag square crisps - 5 syns
low sugar jelly - .5 syn

tea
mustard pork with apples (cooked so 1.5 syns) and savoy cabbage and carrots

also making the 1/2syn cake with strawberries

So 8 syns today max

Really getting into body magic - this week I have done 30mins cardio at gym, 30 min dog walk, 1 hour body balance and will do 30min dog walk today and gym again tomorrow

Well the roulade was a triumph - really yummy and didn't seem low fat. Hubby was impressed -can't believe the whole thing is 1/2 syn.

Have just found out that the fat free strawberry Onken is no longer free - do'h:eek:

So will need to count 1.5 syns for that today

Been to the gym and done an intro to interval training with a gym instructor - he was really good (said his mum was doing SW too) and so wasn't sniffy about it like some gym people can be with slimming clubs - the girl I first saw was a bit sniffy about a Slimming Club. Anyway, the point of interval training is that you do short bursts of high intensity/effort and then recover your breath and then do it again. So did about 15 mins on the cycle (and did 5km in that time :character00116:) but with 30 second bursts of high intensity - flippin' eck I was red and sweaty after that. What he said was though when you exercise like that your body keeps burning fat for 24 hours after and so it is far better than just sitting there and doing 30 mins cycling -interesting

So today is Green

Brekky

All bran golden crunch - 30g HEB
Onken fat free strawberry - 1.5 syns
banana

snack
3 crackerbread with 35 g tub light philly (1/2 HEA and 1/2 HEB)

lunch
homemade soup - veggie minestrone made with onion, garlic, tomatoes, carrots, celery, herbs, veggie oxo, broken up linguine and cannelini beans - really yummy and filling and lots of superfree

left over roulade with strawberries

tea will be

Quorn peppered steak, potato and parnsip mash with 40g Philly for other 1/2 HEA and peas
mint muller put in freezer (someone said this tastes like Vienetta!!)

Will probably have an Alpen light for my other 1/2 B and have syns if needed

edit syns - bag of french fries - 4 and 6 mikado -3- total 8.5

Last edited:
Very interesting a out the exercise RC!
Must admit interval training is better for me - I can really go for it but my stamina sucks and do need to catch my breath so it's perfect for me - I find the 30 day shred is a bit like that - nice work anyway :)

Back