rockin bad head

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
:cry:hey all ,
i have the humdinger of all headaches , cant focus on a thing , had some tablets and about 4 liters of water today but just cant shake it , any ideas ???
had slight headaches like this in the beginning but this is the first day ive felt this rough :needhug:
on a more positive note made some brownies from my low carb cook book i bought mmmmm need to get em in the freezer before i noshe em all, and bought all my bits for butter chicken from my book and jims curry , so looking forward to a tasty week xx

Sounds like a nasty 'migraine' perhaps? Are you sniffy/sore throat- could it be flu starting? I hope you feel better soon!

Those brownies sound nice :)

Sounds like a nasty 'migraine' perhaps? Are you sniffy/sore throat- could it be flu starting? I hope you feel better soon!

Those brownies sound nice :)
ooo i hope not havent got time for flu way too busy :0) havent had a migraine in 5 years (since i stopped smoking) hope its not that .
the brownies ar lovely ill post the recipy tomorrow when my heads less of a mess :D

:grouphugg: Here's big group hug for you Sue. Hope the headaches passes quickly. Hope it's just one of those things.

hey every one thanks so much , im feeling much better , im just in a right old mood , think im fed up , oh been away 5 weeks now 6 to go so im missing him , tired allot of the time , thats doing my bons in , i HATE being grumpy need to sort meself out!!!:copon:

Im going with the grumpy flow.......
Let me hear you GGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

WGGrrrroofy X

aaaarrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
gghhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
thats better thanks woof xxx

Back