Rocky Road Hifi Bars

Caz

Repeat Offender
Oh... my... god... these are amazing?! Anyone else feel like they're a really naughty treat? lol

I've only just discovered them.. & yes they are amazing! I was buying the Alpen Light bars, which are just as nice.. but these ones do feel like you're being naughty! I do limit myself to 1a day though so they are speed :)

They're speed if you only have 1?

I've only just discovered them.. & yes they are amazing! I was buying the Alpen Light bars, which are just as nice.. but these ones do feel like you're being naughty! I do limit myself to 1a day though so they are speed :)

The Special K Chewy Delight are by far the most delicious. Incredible.

I find them too nice! ! Can't buy them!

I'm having 2 a day too, one as a mid morning snack at work and one in the evening. Love them! Wish I'd bought more, may need to pop into another meeting to get more!

I love them too! Someone in group suggested chopping them into a few peices to make them last longer! I laughed but actually works quite well as an evening snack when watching tv x

I have just had my first one tonight, amazing :D

I agree, i love them too. I like the special k chewy delights too so stocked up on them in Tesco the other day as they were on offer for a pound. Yum yum :)

Are the special k chewy delight a hexb too?

Back