Roll on week2

Not really, plenty of tea, bottled water. easier to keep track.

Some days are harder than others. Even now I have to occasionally remind myself to drink the water. You are allowed to have sparkling and soda water aswell as still. I find if i mix it up a bit it's easier to get it all down.

I seem to be bad @drinking the last two dayz...neva was i able to manage more than 2 L a day anywayz...

Also, I always make my shakes up with 500ml of water rather than the standard 240ml. I prefer them thinner like this and it increases your water intake. Try and keep a bottle of water with you all the time and just keep taking little sips. Best of luck.

Is anyone have problem with drinking 2-4 L of water?

I love my water and my tea it fills me up ! :) I keep different size bottles in the fridge, and have sparkling water for a treat lol

Is anyone have problem with drinking 2-4 L of water?
Hi Ifey, Im the same with the water intake. I seem to be sipping water all day and still not reaching 2lt. I make my shakes up with 600ml of water so getting abit extra there. Try it, shakes are more watery but hey ho. Good luck x

Do you guys exercise( like using cross trainer for an hour) with the diet? I am keen to exercise but wondering if its save to do so ?

There are quite a few threads on excercise on here if you have a search. The general rule seems to be nothing on the first week, then after that some excercise but not too stenuous. Walking and swimming seem to be good.

Thank you busy mum, i start my third week on monday, cant wait to see the results as i have been 100% with the diet so u think i should be allright to use my cross trainer machine at home. As am not getting time to swim and walk or any out door activly lately!.

I've jst been weighed and i only lost jst 1lb. I am so disappointed, i cant believe it as i have been 100% with the diet....has anyone lost 1lb being on the diet 100%? I cant even compare my week1 and week2 :(

Hi Ifey

I too had a disappointing loss in comparison to previous weeks. Have you been doing a lot of exercise this week?

Hi teapot, no not alot, jst used cross trainer machine few times like 10-20min....i dont understand
...last night the disappointmnt got to me and i broke my diet. I feel terrible!

Hi Ifey

Get back on it straight away and put it behind you. I've done absolutely no exercise in 12 weeks and nearly lost 4 stone. I'd ease off the exercise and make sure you're drinking lots of water x x x

Thanx alot...teapot, i have decided to have two shakes for the day and iam back trying to forget the break.

You're very welcome. Hope you've had a better day - been in meetings all day, so just catching with the forum now x x x

Back