roll on xmas!!

minx

hi folks! new here, i start CD tomorrow yay! meeting my councillor at her house at 11 so not going to have anything before that so tomorrow can be day 1! hoping to lose around 2 stones, hopefully the majority of that before xmas so i can buy a hot party dress :D
i did a few weeks of LL at the beginning of the year and found it too expensive (i have a 24mnth old girl and i only work 2 days/week). the price was giving my hubby a heart attack so i quit after losing 20lb. basically i've kept it off, sat at a size 14 for most of the year and now i'm ready to attack the rest and get to that lovel size 10-12 for xmas!
weirdly, the idea came to me just last week to do this when i saw a lady who was serving us food in a pub shaking her chocolate milkshake up. made me jealous that she was doing something about her weight and here i was about to tuck into a greasy pub lunch. almost put me off my food! (almost...)
looking forward to reading everyones stories and getting the CD chat,

Lins x

Hi Minx,
I re-start tomorrow on Cambridge. I lost quite a bit of weight but put most of it back on - boo hiss. So I'm going to try and get some off for Christmas. Good luck to you x

good luck with it, you will do it in know time x

hiya

I am going in a bit for more supplies so will be joining you tomorrow.
Noy my first time either but need to get on with it!

Keep in touch and let me know how you get on x x

Good Luck Minx, georgie and wobbly!

The diet will make a significant difference to how we all feel this Christmas!

hi Minx, georgie and wobbly
good luck with your restarts you'l be new people by Christmas!

xx

week 1 = 8lb
week 2&3 = 8lb
week 4 = 2lb
week 5&6 = 9lb
week 7 = 4lb

starting weight 244lb
target weight 147lb
losses to date 30lb
still to loose 67lb

Good luck with you CD journey ladies :)

Keep us posted of how your doing, that sexy lil xmas dress isnt so far off :D

I too am aiming for a sexy lil dress for xmas, havent worn a dress in about 18months.
My OH has never seen me in a dress so that will be one of his xmas presents hopefully. He is already commenting on liking my hips and i still have over a stone to go before im at my xmas goal..... Im positive i can do this.
12 days in and i have been 100% with no slip ups at all.

If i can do this ladies, you most certainly can :D

thanks folks, i'm just back from getting my first packs and just had one - choc orange shake, yummy! loving the choice of things, much much more choice than LL.. can't wait to see the results next tues! xxx

Good luck to all those starting! Im a 1st dayer and have just had the chilli soup which was suprisingly lovely after the minging porridge! :)
I've got my Baby's baptism in 4 weeks so i'd like to have dropped a dress size for that!
Im really excited about this! yay!
BTW, Hayley, I love your tattoo!

Thank you Natalie, designed it myself. Holds very precious memories so worth every second of pain and ink :)

Back