Roll up, roll up ......!

sonkie

Gold Member
Hi just want to make sure everyone who wants to meet up has got there name down.......If not you need to either pm Dizzy or go into meetings and events forum and state whether you wish to join us. Some will be there for the day and some are staying overnight and going out clubbing.

Make sure you dont miss out.

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Eclipse296
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins

This is the current list I think! I have taken off the couple that I know have confirmed they can no longer make it. I have bolded all those who I know are definitely intending to come.

Please can you check the list and let us know your plans. How long are you planning to stay for? Do you need help with accommodation? What's the earliest time you can make a meet up so we can arrange what time we meet? Do you want to meet up again in the evening?

If your name is not on the list and you'd like to come. Please let us know the more the merrier.

Thanks all.

Dizzy x

Good idea Sonya!

Everyone very welcome. Whatever diet you are on and however long you have been on Minimins.

Dizzy x

We are meeting in bath on sat 14th april in "all bar one " from 11am, anyone is welcome newbies on the start of your journey and those who are old hands ....lol.

We are going to have a great time and are at different stages of our diets so dont worry if your not a size 14 as neither am I. I would have shied off before I met everyone on this site as I was too self concious but knowing everyone has been through the same is great.

So come on guys and dolls get your name down for a fun day......and evening if you wish, Sonkie, Karen and Lucky will be staying in Bath overnight.

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Eclipse296
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins
JemimaRobin
French-Fancy

This is the list so far, if anyone else wants to join us just say so and we will add you to the list. I also have a bath booklet with local hotels, b&b`s etc.........just hollah if you need help.

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins
JemimaRobin
French-Fancy
Long-way-to-go

This is the revised list if you want to come just let us know.

Hi we just want to make sure everyone is on the list who wants to join us.....!
It doesnt matter if your a newbie to the site or an "old timer " if you want to meet up in Bath on sat 14th april from 11 am onwards in "all bar one" just reply and we will add you to the list.
A few of us will be staying overnight too;.

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Mummydebbie
Tatty
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins
JemimaRobin
French-Fancy
Long-way-to-go
Pipsy

Here is the new revised list.
Anyone else want to come .....????????????

Dizzy
IreneH
Sonkie
Karen
Wannabeminime
Mustdoit
Georgiasmum
Lucky
Tatty
Biggirlsam
Wendy
Dibspl
AnthonyHodgkins
JemimaRobin
French-Fancy
Long-way-to-go
Pipsy

Here is the new revised list.
Anyone else want to come .....????????????

This is the list of peeps going to the meet up in Bath, is there anyone else who would like to join us....it doesnt matter how long you have been a member, if you wish to join us just reply and we can add your name.

Back