Romantic 3 course meal suggestions, Ladies I need your advice!! Please!!

Main wise I wouldn't bother with steak, it is nice but u can't give her the attention as u will be cooking it. I would go for the hunters chicken do u can do the prep first then just put in oven along with some SW chips and just do the veg.

I'd probs so a.casserole of some description. If u google "jools favourite stew" it should come up with a delicious beef stew by Jamie Oliver (his wife is jools). Take out the flour as high in syns and don't use oil, just fry light. the stew is delicious, takes a while to prepare, has potatoes in and lots of veg. I made it for friends and can be done bit in advance. It has some red wine in which adds to the sauce but u could remove it (or syn it). U can't remember the amount of wine but if its 100 mls and stew serves 4. Serve with green veg (there are carrots in it).

Starter wise it depends on what u fancy but those mushrooms sound nice. Asparagus wrapped in parma ham, hot cooked prawns with sweet chilli sauce and small side salad, melon and parma ham etc.

Can we have feedback on this please :D I do like a bit of romance :)

If you do decide on the fillet steak there was a fab one in the SW mag for Valentines Day last year which was topped with portabello mushrooms and blue cheese with rosemary & garlic potatoes and spring greens, gorgeous x

Thankyou for all your ideas, Mentioned for your help and ad ideas, but irrelevant now, I mentioned I had epilepsy and the way she responded, made it well clear we were not going anywhere together!! :(

WTF? Jeez what a stupid *****, she living in the Victorian age or summat? FFS, youre better off without a bint like that x :bighug:

:( thats horrible! Chin up super slimmer! :)

t11cky said:
Thankyou for all your ideas, Mentioned for your help and ad ideas, but irrelevant now, I mentioned I had epilepsy and the way she responded, made it well clear we were not going anywhere together!! :(

Really sorry to hear that after all the trouble u went to finding perfect meal

Onwards and upwards ;-)

How shallow, I'm sure you will find someone who will appreciate all the effort you make x

bit2lose37 said:
Really sorry to hear that after all the trouble u went to finding perfect meal

Onwards and upwards ;-)

Well she doesn't deserve all your hard work and effort you went to, I can't believe how shallow people can be xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You could do a chicken liver Pate instead of the salmon;

Syn free
Ingredients
o 8oz chicken livers.
o 1 onion chopped.
o 1 clove garlic crushed.
o 1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs.
o Salt & black pepper.
o 4oz bacon chopped.
o Tub of very low fat fromage frais.
Instructions
1. Put onion, garlic & herbs and seasoning in pan and fry in fry light until the onion is soft, add chicken liver and cook for about 7 mins.
2. Put everything in blender and blend until smooth.
3. Add fromage frais a spoonful at a time until the consistency is the same as shop bought pate.

Also as a treat what about 'ferrero Rochers'

9 multi grain ryvita
3 tablespoons of Nutella,

Crush the Ryvittas in a Bowl,
warm the Nutella in the microware, mix together and divide into 30 balls, chill in the fridge

1 syn each :)

I have loads of ideas now for the future, so thankyou!! I am 4 months away from getting my driving license back (Fingers Crossed) and will be hopefully slimmer by then so has just made me more determined so she will regret her reaction and love will be out their somewhere!!

t11cky said:
I have loads of ideas now for the future, so thankyou!! I am 4 months away from getting my driving license back (Fingers Crossed) and will be hopefully slimmer by then so has just made me more determined so she will regret her reaction and love will be out their somewhere!!

Good for you hun, I definitely believe there is someone for everyone out there and usually when you stop looking love comes and finds you, shallow people are not worth bothering about, hope everything goes well with getting your licence back and I'm sure your weight loss will be great xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

What a *****, sod her you will meet the lady of your dreams soon. Fingers crossed you get your license back. You are better off without someone like that xxxx

t11cky said:
It looks very likely I have a romantic meal to prepare and cook, Possibly next thursday or saturday evening!!!

Ladies I need your help and advice for a special three course meal that doesn't exceed 15 syns but the lower the better!!

This is for a hopefully romantic meal for a lady I know that also goes to Slimmers World, I so want to impress her :cool: Please help with any suggestions that would impress you!!

I make an amazing smoked mackerel pate that would make a fab starter and only set you back prob half a syn per portion plus bread/ crispbreads just let me know if ya want recipe

I love fish and seafood so smoked salmon pasta is a good easy one just fry an onion add rough chopped smoked salmon and cook blitz cheese triangles hex a with water to make a thick creamy sauce add to pan and stores in cooked pasta

Then that leaves syns for a slightly more indulgent pud and wine

cat yoyo greaves said:
I make an amazing smoked mackerel pate that would make a fab starter and only set you back prob half a syn per portion plus bread/ crispbreads just let me know if ya want recipe

I love fish and seafood so smoked salmon pasta is a good easy one just fry an onion add rough chopped smoked salmon and cook blitz cheese triangles hex a with water to make a thick creamy sauce add to pan and stores in cooked pasta

Then that leaves syns for a slightly more indulgent pud and wine
She turned out to be a cow!

big bear said:
Starter just a nice soup, the main just do a simple roast chicken with veg & for dessert tiaramisiu if you search on you tube there is a lady on there that makes one for 2 syns but it would depend if she likes coffee.

Or there is also a guy on you tube that does dairylea chicken or fanta chicken & rice....yum yum...

2 syn tirimasu I'm off on YouTube now mmmmmmm

t11cky said:

Some ppl need a bloody wake up call I too have epilepsy and its not a big prob you don't need her inconsiderate b***h you deserve better I hate ppl like that. My friend has had bowel cancer and now has a bag which when she gets close to a guy she tells them about and the amount of insensitive *******s there are that have run a mile makes me so angry It's not her fault she had cancer :(
Hope you find the perfect one soon :)

I have a berry cheesecake recipe that I have created, makes 4 at 3.5syns each. It actually tastes like a cheesecake and they are ramekin size. - if you want the recipe let me know - they are pretty easy to do. Starter you could do something like tandori chicken and a side salad. Mains what about a slow cooked morrocain tajine served with cous cous? You can make with lamb or chicken.

Could I have this recipe please? Xxxx

What about a fruit terrine, just some frozen fruits and a sugar free jelly with a sachet of gelatine. I do it in a silicone loaf tray and then you can slice it. Lovely with a dollop of total 0% Greek yogurt on top :)

Back