Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Romantic dinner!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Roo123, 30 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Roo123

Roo123 Member

Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Hi everyone!
    Looking for some ideas! This Saturday night I have a very rare night free from kids (they are going on a sleepover) so I have decided to cook a romantic meal for my hubby. I want to try and stick to my slimming world plan as much as possible so would love to hear any ideas what to make! I was thinking of prawns to start and maybe steak for main. Anyone any good recipes?

Thanks
    Roo
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kdub24

kdub24 I Will & I Can!!

Start Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(12.54%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hiya,

you cud do a prawn cocktail and mix low fat mayo with 1 level tbsp of ketchup with lots of iceberg lettuce, thats 1 syn i think, prawns r free....

and as for the steak but all fat off to make it free, fry in fry lite to how u like it again, free! with mushrooms and onions and any other veg, free! cooked in fry lite aswell

and then make slimming world chips :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.