Romast Lipotrim Diet

Romast

Hi Everyone,

I am Tom, 26 from Reading!

I'm starting on Lipotrim tomorrow (1st September) and aiming to loose a massive 10 stone, I am currently 149.8kg and wanting to get down to 80kg. I am looking for support and tips to get through and make life much easier, I came across this site and have been reading for a few days, there is so many brilliant people I had to sign up.

So my plan is to keep a diary every day to keep me going, make sure I stick to shakes and the bars 100% of the time and going to start to walk the 8 miles to work and back each day and a mile at lunch time.

I really see these fantastic results people get and I cant wait to be like you all!

Thanks

Tom

Welcome keep checking out the forum. Dont. forget to drink tons of water. Not sure if you can have the bars when on 100% though good.luck

I had read about the bars online - if I cant have them its no bother! :)

Hi Tom , I'm Jayne from Swansea iv just found this site too , and i also started LT today ! I'm hoping to shed at least 3/4 stone to be my ideal waight as I'm only 5ft 2in , I'll be happy with 2 stone for now tho :) we can share our lipotrim exeraince together ! Good luck fo tomorrow

Hi Jayne!

how has your first day gone? I'm excited to get start tomorrow! we should keep each other motivated to keep going! i reckon i can get to xmas with little hassle on this diet - xmas might be hard but its only a week!

Romast said:
Hi Jayne!

how has your first day gone? I'm excited to get start tomorrow! we should keep each other motivated to keep going! i reckon i can get to xmas with little hassle on this diet - xmas might be hard but its only a week!

Hi Tom , 1st day not to bad did think about food more than I thought I would tho but not much of a problem , drinking water helped me a lot , so get them bottles filled ready lol let me know how you get on tomorrow , I'm spending my weekend at home so I won't be tempted by anything so i will probebly be on here most of the time good luck !

If i can get through the weekend it should be all good - I'm going to the paralympic's on sunday! just have to stay away from the burger vans and mcdonalds!

Romast said:
If i can get through the weekend it should be all good - I'm going to the paralympic's on sunday! just have to stay away from the burger vans and mcdonalds!

Have a fab time , what are you watching ? I'm sure you will be ok just drink loads !! This is my first weekend without a bottle of wine and curry so i feel the same , once it's over I know I'll be able to get to the end line :)

Have a fab time

Hi Tom , how's ur 1st day going ? My second day is making me grumpy lol I think il stay in the bath a few hours to keep out of the way :)

Well very naughty of me but I didn't start until today! But been 100% even managed to do my 2 litres of water! I hope your Sunday is ok? I'm looking forward to the day 2 grumps

Right day 1 is coming to an end, no headaches or pains just felt tired all day. I don't think I can attribute that solely to the diet after very late night and being woken at 8am! but so far so good!

the vanilla shake isn't my favourite but chocolate is good.
looking forward to see what tomorrow brings in the way of headaches and grumpy attitudes.

hope everyone is having a great end to their weekend!

Tom

Romast said:
Right day 1 is coming to an end, no headaches or pains just felt tired all day. I don't think I can attribute that solely to the diet after very late night and being woken at 8am! but so far so good!

the vanilla shake isn't my favourite but chocolate is good.
looking forward to see what tomorrow brings in the way of headaches and grumpy attitudes.

hope everyone is having a great end to their weekend

Grump !!! Lol , well my Saturday night was very different to what I normally do , I went to bed early because my husband was having a curry :( thank god I'm working evenings next weekend lol , I'm feeling not to bad this evening was feeling like sh*t this morning , try putting a little coffee in ur vanilla it's not to bad , iv also bought breath freshner today makes a big diffrence to the feeling you get in your mouth ! Good luck on day 2 Tom keep smiling :)

Iv just been told not to use breath freshner ketosis won't kick in grrrrrrrrrrrrr think iv just gone back a day :(

I got from a pharmacist little strips of mint mouth freshner they are lipotrim friendly wonder if we got the same thing?

I rip them in two to make sure I have enough

Romast said:
I got from a pharmacist little strips of mint mouth freshner they are lipotrim friendly wonder if we got the same thing?

Mine was a spray from wilkinson , il call to the chemist and get the strips , I'm getting a paranoid with my breath because my husband told me it smells of farts lol .....a bit to honest for my liking !!!

wow yeah that doesnt sound good, the strips i have are useful and really work for me though i did think they were alittle expensive. i am just thinking of getting a small bottle of mouthwash and taking that around with me

Morning everyone! day 2 and I have woken up to absolutley no energy!

I had planned to walk the 3 miles to work this morning however just slept and had to be lazy and drive in to work!

apart from the lack of energy I still feel good, no headaches. breakfast of vanilla shake with a chocolate one for dinner.

question for anyone to answer - we are allowed black coffee with sweetner tab things is there a limit that i should have?

hope you all have a good day!

I have as many black coffees with sweetex I like but be careful which sweeteners u use the spoon able ones are a no go. Sweetex been fine and never affected my losses

Back