Romast Lipotrim Diet

I am wondering if my sweetner is ok, its those little tablet style ones, is it aspartasme or sugalose that i should avoid?

end of day 2 and i feel much better than when it started!

had a chocolate shake with coffee and a sweetner in it and it made it a million times better! love this diet!

hope your day was ok everyone! best of luck to you all!

Romast said:
end of day 2 and i feel much better than when it started!

had a chocolate shake with coffee and a sweetner in it and it made it a million times better! love this diet!

hope your day was ok everyone! best of luck to you all!

Hi Tom , I'm so glad your not finding it to hard ! Unlike me I nearly talked myself into having 2shakes and 1 low cal meal earlier because I'm feeling so crap :( hope day 5 gets better ? Good luck on day 3 the 1st week will be over before we know it ... Not that I'm counting lol !

yeah I think we will be fine! before you know it we will both be laughing how easy it was and how much weight we have lost! keep going! shakes are all the way!

but if you dont know what to do with yourself have a nap or play a game, it seems to be working for me well!

yeah I think we will be fine! before you know it we will both be laughing how easy it was and how much weight we have lost! keep going! shakes are all the way!

but if you dont know what to do with yourself have a nap or play a game, it seems to be working for me well!

Does anyone know if sugar free gum knocks you out of ketosis? I have just been licking the mint flavouring off the gum and throwing the pellet away. I couldn't take the stench of my own breath anymore - it was like hot cabbage!

I think it might apparently there is carbs in sugar free gum, I was going to do that too but pharmicist said not too

morning all!

day 3 started and feel really good, decided that I need to do more than just diet so started today with walking to work. its 3.5miles covered so there and back plus a mile walk at lunch and ill be topping out at 7miles a day. not too shabby I think.

Diet wise it is going well. my GF and sister came back from a night in town with Chinese takeaway, they sat there infront of me and ate it - I didnt feel anything didnt want to eat it didnt feel hungry all of a sudden because of it. I was really pleased I feel like I can really do this going forward.

Last night I had a chocolate shake with crushed ice coffee and a sweetner in it - good shake and it tasted brilliant. will be doing that again!

I am going to try vanilla and coffee mixed this morning see how that goes I will let you know.

question for you lot out there in the big wide world - what is the strawberry and chicken soup like? is it worth having?

Have an awesome day everyone!

Strawberry is my favourite

Al30 its it artificial tasting? that would put me off more than anything, I tried vanilla with coffee and it was so good I will live off that for the next few months! :)

I thought I would treat myself earlier with a bowl and spoon so I made a mousse absolutely horrific ! Never again strawberry is the best I think , I'm not a chocolate lover so I'm stuck with 2 Flavours , did you manage ur walk Tom .

Yes my walk was ok thanks, feet alittle sore this evening I have a blister on my foot so I will see what its like in the morning and see if I can do the walk again

end of day 3

really not struggled with food at all today - people eating pastries and having Chinese around me and I've had no issue I didn't have my breakfast shake until 10am and dinner shake until 9pm! really enjoyed vanilla with coffee in it!

on the downside I was told that my breath smelt - embarrassing but good that it shows ketosis is working!

looking forward to day 4 will try to walk to work again but I dont know if my feet will stick to it! - they better do I am doing the shine walk at the end of the month! only 26.2miles!

Romast said:
Yes my walk was ok thanks, feet alittle sore this evening I have a blister on my foot so I will see what its like in the morning and see if I can do the walk again

You should get ur self a good pair of walking boots they make a big difference , I climbed Snowdonia last yr and I had to walk every where for training and my boots was the only thing that got me through it I didn't lose any waight tho , well I didn't even try !! Got luck for tomorrow .

Day 4 is here!

I was abit naughty and weighed myself - now I am assuming one thing that my scales at home are not as accurate as the one at the pharmarcy because according to my scales I've lost 9kg. Would be awesome if that is correct however I believe my scales at home are upwards of 1/2 stone out.

been super busy but not felt hungry at all, almost forgotten about eating!

what are the breath strips called? sick of my mouth feeling like cotton wool and smelling like a tramp's sock :eek:

Hi Sweet2def - i left them at work so i will let you know tomorrow. they seem to wrok really well.

end of day 4

I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing - I am forgetting to have my shakes. for example I had my evening shake at 9pm yesterday then my AM shake wasnt until 1:30pm today and as we speak at 9pm I haven't had my PM shake. I am not feeling hungry at all its very odd. I guess that Im well into ketosis

I am looking forward to getting weighed in on friday now!

Sweet2Def said:
what are the breath strips called? sick of my mouth feeling like cotton wool and smelling like a tramp's sock :eek:

I have had a Spray from the chemist it's recommended for lipotrim and it feels so good to have a fresh breath :)

Romast said:
end of day 4

I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing - I am forgetting to have my shakes. for example I had my evening shake at 9pm yesterday then my AM shake wasnt until 1:30pm today and as we speak at 9pm I haven't had my PM shake. I am not feeling hungry at all its very odd. I guess that Im well into ketosis

I am looking forward to getting weighed in on friday now!

I know what you mean it's strange because if I was eating I would never forget lol , like the picture Tom :)

Back