Romast Lipotrim Diet

Well done today! Great weather here this weekend so the smell of BBQs was torture while I was out walking the dog! I think you'll end up like me with the shakes- I can't stand the soup or having them warm so my technique is cold water from the fridge (masks the "flavour") and knock back the shake ASAP. I have it down to about 8 gulps now!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes well done Tom that was a large hurtle you over come ,it's shows your motovasion and commitment to your weight loss , just think this time next summer you will be 10 stone lighter and able to enjoy a BBQ .

Have a good week .

i get confused with what day it is now i think it day 8? yeah it is! lol

been off work today as feeling so crud really my bowls seem really blocked up so much so that its really hurt.

not happy about that but carry on regardless!

Hi Tom, I am glad that you are finding things quite easy. I thought I would just share a couple of ideas I use with you. I am on day 32 now. Your tastes will change loads over the next few weeks so don't write off all the flavours just yet :).
I chill peppermint tea with a couple of sweeteners and use that to make shakes. You can add loads more to the powder as well meaning you are taking more fluid on board. I also make the mousses with peppermint tea. The chicken soup is quite nice as a thick soup ( just make sure you drink extra) I mix it with cold water in the shaker to get rid of all the lumps then heat in the microwave. Is nicer piping hot. Same for the choc and coffee mix, have it hot as a mocha. Can do the same with vanilla and coffee. Try ice cold sparkling water. I hated this at first, but prefer it to still now. Hope this helps. :)

Oh and can add fibre clear (from chemist) to help with the bunged up feeling

thanks very much Finleyfox for your help I have been having the Vanilla and chocolate with coffee sees to be ok for me! I want to try the biscuit things see what they are like - how is your days going now that your over the 1st week hump?

end of day 8 and its feeling alittle odd, i think its might be due to lack of movement in the bowel but i will be getting some fibreclear asap to make sure things start moving.
I am feeling alittle rough with it today, now i dont know if its a bug or something else but i really am starting to dislike the ideas of the shakes once ive got them in my hands its fine to get down my neck but not great. but the idea of eating one isnt appealing as it used to be, i know the lipotrim video said they arent supposed to be nice but palatable. also again i dont know if this is bowel related or not but i am burping alot at the moment and its not very nice.

however this wont stop me i will carry on and get this weight off.

I know that i am losing weight by the day i can see it on my scales its all good!

good luck to you al

after the 3rd day of feeling rubbish i decided that there was only one of 2 ways it can go, either i can have another shake which at the moment i saw it made me vomit or eat some toast and thats what i did i had 2 slices of toast, instantly i felt better so i am going to reassess the situation and see whether i can carry on with the lipotrim diet. or whether i should stop for a few days until this bug has cleared. if its a bug happy days i will carry on, if its the lipotrim then it will be farewell to me. sad times.

That will be sad Tom , but it's not worth putting your health at risk ! I'm sure that you will find a diet that will suit you , good luck what ever you decide .

Back