Room 101, what would you put in?

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
If you where on Room 101, what would you put in?

I'd put people in supermarkets who leave their trolley in the middle of the aisle then walk round picking stuff up instead of taking trolley with them into Room 101. Grrrr

I'd put people in supermarkets who leave their trolley in the middle of the aisle then walk round picking stuff up instead of taking trolley with them into Room 101. Grrrr

I'd help you put them in!!! :mad:

Also....people who are at the pump in front of you at the garage, massive queue behind you, they get their fuel and then go to the kiosk WITHOUT pulling forward first to let you start getting your fuel:sigh::mad:

I'd help you put them in!!! :mad:

Also....people who are at the pump in front of you at the garage, massive queue behind you, they get their fuel and then go to the kiosk WITHOUT pulling forward first to let you start getting your fuel:sigh::mad:

Then they take ages picking food and gabbing to the cashier for blooming ages.

people who chew with their mouths open. GRRRRRRR

Or people who pick their nose and have a good long look at it. urgh

How about adverts that have nothing to do with what they are selling.

People who unload a huge trolley load of shopping and then stand back and watch me pack for them! :mad:

As a checkout assistant I've been told to ask shoppers if they need help with their packing, now the majority are very nice and will say "No thanks" or ask me to pack the first few things until they can catch up.:D But every now and then there are those customers who will stand there and watch me pack every single item of their £90 weekly shop and not lift a finger to help or even have the decency to say "Thank you" at the end! :mad: Grrrrr!!

Put the rude shoppers in room 101!!

People who unload a huge trolley load of shopping and then stand back and watch me pack for them! :mad:

As a checkout assistant I've been told to ask shoppers if they need help with their packing, now the majority are very nice and will say "No thanks" or ask me to pack the first few things until they can catch up.:D But every now and then there are those customers who will stand there and watch me pack every single item of their £90 weekly shop and not lift a finger to help or even have the decency to say "Thank you" at the end! :mad: Grrrrr!!

Here here!!!! No need for that :mad:

I back you up 100% Mrs Depp, ignorant people throw them in.

Here here!!!! No need for that :mad:

I've even had the cheeky ones who start a conversation along the lines of "You must get fed up of packing people's bags all the time?" or "You're so good at that, you don't need my help." :eek::mad: Well DUH!!! :rolleyes: I've had to physically bite my tongue on many occasions!! :rolleyes:

Pack their bread under their heavy tinned goods, that will teach em. lol

door to door salesman that no matter how many times i tell them that my home is rented keep trying to sell me windows!

Pack their bread under their heavy tinned goods, that will teach em. lol

I used to work at Iceland when I was a student and my pet hate were shoppers who snuck in as the store was closing and then proceeded to do a £100 shop - even though the lights were out and the covers were being put back on the open freezers/chillers - they would just take them off again.

My friend and I had a plan - she would go on the till and I would offer to pack for them - and we would do just that!!!

We used to have these huge freezer sacks and I would put their bread, cakes, crisps, pies etc at the bottom, then whilst smiling all the time would throw frozen turkeys, joint of frozen beef etc on the top. Wonder whether they ever came back!!?

I would also throw Litterbugs into Room 101 - my real pet hate.

Carol x

I used to work at Iceland when I was a student and my pet hate were shoppers who snuck in as the store was closing and then proceeded to do a £100 shop - even though the lights were out and the covers were being put back on the open freezers/chillers - they would just take them off again.

My friend and I had a plan - she would go on the till and I would offer to pack for them - and we would do just that!!!

We used to have these huge freezer sacks and I would put their bread, cakes, crisps, pies etc at the bottom, then whilst smiling all the time would throw frozen turkeys, joint of frozen beef etc on the top. Wonder whether they ever came back!!?

I would also throw Litterbugs into Room 101 - my real pet hate.

Carol x
Brilliant, we have the same way of thinking.
My husband and i own a Motorbike repair business and occasionally (very occasionally) we have to go back at night to finish off a bike that the customer needs for the next day, sometimes the phone will ring (which we won't answer) at 10 or 11pm and i feel like picking it up and saying "do you really think that we would be here this time of night" but we can't because we are there, but it really annoys me that people think we normally would be.

back seat drivers,,,,grrrrrrrr!

Back