Room 101, what would you put in?

Pack their bread under their heavy tinned goods, that will teach em. lol

I used to work at Iceland when I was a student and my pet hate were shoppers who snuck in as the store was closing and then proceeded to do a £100 shop - even though the lights were out and the covers were being put back on the open freezers/chillers - they would just take them off again.

My friend and I had a plan - she would go on the till and I would offer to pack for them - and we would do just that!!!

We used to have these huge freezer sacks and I would put their bread, cakes, crisps, pies etc at the bottom, then whilst smiling all the time would throw frozen turkeys, joint of frozen beef etc on the top. Wonder whether they ever came back!!?

I would also throw Litterbugs into Room 101 - my real pet hate.

Carol x

Well I shouldn't really say this, but a few of us have a pact whereby if we get awkward customers like those mentioned we squeeze their bread really hard and pack it underneath tins! :D:D

Carol, we close at 10pm on Saturdays and you can guarantee that there'll be at least a dozen people strolling around with huge trollies full of food at closing time! I'm usually one of the people who has to run around the store reminding people (ever so nicely of course!) that they only have 5 minutes till closing. I absolutely hate having to do it, especially when they ignore me! Downright rude!! :eek::eek:

So anyone who thinks they can pop into Asda just before closing time - beware! lol! Your shopping will be scanned super-quick and then literally thrown down the checkout and left for you to pack! The checkout assistant will probably tut a lot and raise her eyes to the ceiling while watching you put your squashed bread/cakes etc into carrier bags lol! ;):D She'll probably say please/thank you/goodbye but very sarcastically lol!

I'm putting in flying ants, horrible.

spiders, EEK!

People who don't look in their rear view mirror when reversing out of a parking space!!!!!!:mad::eek::eek::eek:

The people at work that you don't really like who after a company function where you exchanged pleasantries think they are your new best friend. So every 5 minutes they will walk past your desk and point at you in a David Brent fashion and say "Saturday night, eh? Saturday night, wahey,"

Crocs!! those horrible horrible shoes that people insist on wearing. and im not apologising to anyone who wears them, even though they think theyre comfortable and good for ur feet. they are not good for ur feet, especially if you dont wear the ankle strap properly cos ur feet have to curl to hold the shoe on. THEY ARE JUST WRONG! put them in room 101.

(im finished ranting now hee hee)

Back