Room for another??

Hello :)

I'll keep this short but just wanted to introduce myself before jumping in on posts etc... I'm on a mission to loose about 10st :eek: mainly piled on due to a bad relationship and a lot of negativity surrounding my eating habits, I've never been a massive eater and quite a fussy one at that but my way of coping with the bad relationship and the emotional crap was to eat junk, and then when I finally got rid of about 15st (the ex) I had a 2 year old to look after and the death of my nan who was like another mum to me i kind of just gave up on everything to do with me... which was lame and silly

Anyhoo long and boring story short I have decided that My DS is 6 and sports day was rained off this year... It probably wont be next year and I will not be the fat mum who doesnt join in because shes a heff ( apologies if my way of talking about things offends I am quite flippant with things) Also I have done alot of soul searching and have decided that its time to get my life back, I will not reach my 29th Birthday next year and still be huge

Think thats enough for now just wanted to say hi :) I'm currently on the Dukan and started on11/08/12 and have lost 7lb so far ( I cheated and weighed mid week but will now only weigh on a monday after this week ) so I'm on my way but will sometimes need a kick up the bum :D

Good luck to all of you and any tips/ suggestions/diets that have worked feel free to throw them my way

Thanks

FMcS
xxx

Hi there :) I'm new to this section of mini's too and originally had over 10 st to lose but 5 months in and im 4 stone down leaving me with 4 and a bit to first goal for my 30th birthday and then 2 for after that.

Really wishing you every success :)

hello and welcome...i think your mind has been made up and you can do this ..i am a month into my life change (dont like calling it a diet lol) i have set a higher goal weight than i want but thought would strt high and then move it so i have about 10to loose in total but just set 8 for now
I am sure you will find the support you need here i have :) good luck x

Hiya

Thanks for the lovely replies and well done to both of you for your amazing success so far :) Hopefully I'll be able to post the same sort of success soon too :)

:)

Welcome to the boards!! Im aiming to have a good few stones off by my 29th next year too!!

Have you started a diary yet?

all the best :) xx

Back