Room for one more in here?

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Im a frequent user of minimins, the support on here is great! *smiles* .However, my record for losing weight and keeping it off is not! Ill be honest...Its pretty terrible.

I managed to lose a brilliant 4 stone for my wedding day 2 years ago, and as of now have managed to regain about 2 and half stone of it. my reasons, I could spend all day listing, but Im not going to, as Ive come to realise they are not reasons, they are excuses... The fact is "I LOVE FOOD!" Food is my biggest guilty pleasure, every form of social event I cant enjoy unless the thought of food is involved.

The method of weight loss for my wedding was a mix of lipotrim and cambridge, VLCD's. Both brilliant diets for getting weight off fast with a date approaching fast, but with regards to teaching me about good food choices and exercise, useless. I went straight back to poor eating habits, and no exercise like I had anticipated I would, and never bothered to stop and say enough is enough. That is until now!

Right now i am roughly 4 weeks into the Slimming World diet. Im munching on a carrot stick to keep me entertained as I trawl through posts on here to keep my Thinspiration alive! Im fighting yet another relapse, that seems to have stolen the week away from me this time.(Im about to take it back honest!). My weigh day is Saturday morning, in class, and I didnt attend last week asdancing away at the V Festival, trying my best to dodge the numerous burger and bacon bars on offer, and ashamed to say failing miserably!

The week before I had a fantastic 4lbs loss, which I was very proud of. But the weigh in buzz was short lived, and as soon as my home cooking had to be compromised for the festival, so did my diet.

So as of last weigh in (2weeks ago tomorrow!) I weighed in at 12st 6lbs, I even knock a bit off to others to make myself feel thinner, but really Im only kidding myself into thinking the journey to Skinnydom will be faster than it will!

My start weight (THIS TIME!) was 12st 12.5lbs... only had half 2 go for my first sticky but I suspect tomorrow that will all be blown.

I follow extra easy plan at the moment. It really is extra easy, once day one is out the way. I have a holiday to go to in around 9 days, eurgh bikini season is done after that thankfully, then I can safely start to work my way towards a beautiful christmas outfit.

I hope you will enjoy my diary, I do tend to rant, documenting my thoughts helps me to stay motivated and Im hoping this is the key to staying on track. Feel free to share your hints and tips as I struggle.

Start date : 23rd Aug 2011
Weight : 12St 6lbs
Loss total : 6.5lbs

I document my weight weekly on Saturdays and my measurements fortnightly. I am also taking pictures and once real progress is made I will be posting these up to!

Thanks for reading
YumyMumy xx

Week 4 weigh in!

So I bit the bullet and swallowed my pride and faced the scales of class this morning. I dont know why it makes me so nervous still!

I have had a terrible week as far as the diet and exercise goes, and since my last weigh in scales stood at +0.5lbs. I was gobsmacked it was so little. It gave me a great boost, as I felt very disheartened yesterday that Id thrown it all the way!

So im 150% into the diet today!

My total weight loss over week 1-4 stands at 6lbs lost!!! My target for week 5-8 is 6lbs loss again, hopefully achiving my first sticky, and hoping even more to battle the demons when I leave the cooking at home to visit Spain. Im planning my holiday stratedgy, and trying to keep my spirits as high as possible to keep me going! I would absolutly adore being close to goal by christmas :48:, BUT trying my best not to let the long run put me off my short game :) I think that makes sense. :eek:

Weight 12s 6.5lbs
Total Loss 6lbs :rolleyes:

Yumymumy
xx

Congratulations on climbing aboard again and going for it !! I LOVE SW - it really is Extra Easy isnt it?! Its so straight forward !! I get 'pound greedy' and expect / hope for more but keep reminding myself its still a step in the right direction :)

Keep it up :)

x

Well done on your loss so far...i say take it a meal at a time and go for the healthiest option possible wherever possible..good luck :) x

Back