Room for one more!!! xx

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by vickyb2301, 6 May 2010 Social URL.

1. vickyb2301

vickyb2301 Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well hello all from another newbie!! this is day 3 for me and so far so good (as she touches wood lol) :) This is not the first time on LP was on a few years back and know the fantastic results, but I am so glad I have found this forum this time, it was a wee bit lonely before.

I am starting LP this time at my all time heaviest, at 17st and only 29!!!!!So fed up of being sooooo heavy,:sigh: have now battled with my weight for so long, I know this diet is hard, but a determined to go all the way this time.

Well I just wanted to say how fantastic your stories are on here, I’ve been so inspired by so many of you, yesterday was hard for me, but it’s nice to come on here and then to know were all in the same boat & going through the same stuff!!!

I wish you all the Luck in the world for our own weight loss journey’s :):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. glitzybug

glitzybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!!!!!
    Hi Vicki!
    Welcome :) Yea I find this forum a godsend.....it really helped me get thru the first few weeks. The advice from others is great and reading that other people are struggling too is good as you feel like you're not on your own. Well you know it works as you've been here before so you know what you're in for :rolleyes: It really is soooo worth the hard work as you know, I've lost inches and inches from everywhere and people have started noticing too which is great. Make sure you keep us posted on your weight loss. You should set up the weight loss tracker....I love coming in every week and changing my weight loss on it.
    Bye for now X

4. glitzybug

glitzybug Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!!!!!
    PS you already have the tracker....silly me :D

5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Hi Vicky! Just wanted to wish you luck on your journey. You know it works and you know you can do it!!! x

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and welcome Vicky. I'm a restarter too. You're right about this site, it is a lifesaver. Good luck and I look forward to following your progress.

7. Catt

Catt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.51%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good Luck Vicky :) I am just starting my second week - glad to share the journey with you xx

8. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!
    Hello & Welcome Vicky!

This forum is fantastic for support. Come on here any time and there will always be someone around to chat or help!

Good Luck
    Clair x

9. Yorkiegal679

Yorkiegal679 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck xx

10. lady24

lady24 Silver Member

Diet:
    exante
    welcome to the forum, best of luck to you on your weight loss x

11. vickyb2301

vickyb2301 Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks Guys, well Day 4 complete!!!!, i actually feel really good today, silly really but my feet dont feel as fat, has anyone else had that? it must be the water but i have lovely slim toes lol xx

Thank you so much for your lovely messages, i'm looking forward to watching your weight loss and will keep you infomed on how I go.

Thanks again big hugs xx

12. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done on getting through day 4. Nearly your weigh in day. That will really inspire you. Keep up the good work!

13. arntyjax

arntyjax Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(28.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome Vicky and well done for starting the diet again. I can't imagine how hard it must be to go through that first week again!

Don't despair, I too started at just over 17 stone too! We'll soon be a pair of slim jims. You've made the right decision to shed the weight while you are still young.

Very best of luck chick. xXx

14. vickyb2301

vickyb2301 Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.