roosnanny reporting for duty :-)

Good luck for tomorrow hun :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fear i may have blown my calls for today.....i've eaten some of the skin off the roast
chicken,and i've scoffed loads of chicken wings that needed cooking ....could have been worse
i could have ran a mok with the curley wurlys in the bedroom,but i'm not going to have the parsnips
with the dinner,as i feel i need to pull myself back in out of the carb infested waters :eek: or else
there will be trouble from which they'll not be a return.i would have a carrot and some salad but OH knows what day i'm on
so i can't style it,just make it good.
so i'm stopping before it's really a downward spiral,and anyone who knows me will tell you,it wouldn't be pretty.
blow my own trumpet i did only defrost one yorkshire pud for me :D so i'm trying.

Well done for reining it in, it will get easier I promise x

Well done hun,

Hope u have a good day xxx

morning all :)
DD today and in a pants mood..however...
last monday weighed 12.2.3/4
this monday weighed 11.10.1/4

Blimey o Reilly roosnanny. That's a brilliant weeks loss. Really well done.

thanks mate.
todays looking up a bit
got a tax refund thingie,and i've booked a Tattoo for Aug :D

Wow well done Hun that's brill xxx

well it's a cover over of one i have already,Tattoo artist says probably a rose as the petals hide a multitude
of syns....not sure about a rose,however as long as it's a flower with a blue butterfly its cool.
found soup,made soup,consumed two bowls of said soup,full of soup = happy tummy.
(was two ladels each,so i guess you could say one big bowl)
anyway,i'm a happy camper.:D
now where's my socks me feet are freezing.

afternoon lovelies.
DD today,as have had two uds....not weighing until monday morning.
rigged it for an ud on saturday as we have a do to go to,and i'm bound to crumble....i cold surprise
myself and not have anything apart from legal...however nahhhhhhhh i doubt it.:eek:

Go and enjoy yourself, just a benefit of this of this diet x

Morning roosnanny. I rig my weeks to make sure my UDs fall when I need them to. Enjoy your do tomorrow. To be able to do that is the big plus point for this WOE.

Back