Rosebug's Diary [back on the chain gang~]

3270 words. 3821 with massive bibliography (we were required to cite 6 books. I'm up to 34). Now to edit. Or collapse.

Morning Rose, wow, that's a lot of work love

Not really in the grand scheme of what people do every day, I know, but it's a lot for me. Just another two papers like this one and I'm done -- except I've signed up for summer classes!

Forgot food diary yesterday and am too exhausted right now to go into it. Was basically the same as the day before with cauli cheese etc. Oh and an avocado. And a bit lower in carbs.

Right, handing this in now.

Afternoon gorgeous xx

Sat next to a very drunk man making grunting noises on train at 9am. Slightly disturbing. Work handed in, more library books (!!) picked up and on my way home via Wimbledon.

Shh, but I'm going to buy a couple of Easter novelty treats in marks & sparks and give them to mum so I can have them over my wee Easter off plan break. I've already bought a couple of creme eggs for the same dubious purpose. But hey I will be off plan, I will eat what I like and then get back on without guilt. I'm determined to manage that... (though I am sort of thinking of going back to a plan involving 2 low carb meal replacements and one low carb meal to see if things speed up. But not till may if I do it at all).

Had a couple of bites of a sausage muffin (as usual without the bread) this morning and.... Bleh. Have gone right off fast food, which is good though it makes grabbing things on the go trickier.

Last edited:
You'll be sick :D

Ha! Maybe.

Anyway it didn't quite pan out as marks didn't have the thing I wanted (little nest cakes) and didnt see anything else i wanted so I'll try again in the week.

I want something special and yummy for tea but I can't think what...

Food today:

2 slices bacon
0g

Few bites sausage muffin (no muffin).
4g

Chicken tikka pieces, lettuce, sag paneer
?g

Total: ?g

Hopefully under 20g carbs- chicken definitely fairly low, impossible to tell with the paneer but should be okay. Fingers crossed. Delicious though, nomnomnomnomnom.

It is so very yummy, isn't it. And I've had a nap and used a stick and am all ketosised up still so looking good. Was deliiiiciouuuus.

Morning Rose, it's looking lovely here, we're thinking of a BBQ Day :)

Lucky you Jimbo - grey and a bit cold here :( But off to the Trafalgar Tavern in Greenwich later to catch up with an old uni mate :)

Bit mixed here, when sun is out it is warm but there is a chill in the wind and a fair bit of cloud about. Hope your weekend is good Rose xxx

More naps7pm, back up 8:30pm. Kicking headache.

Food today:

Chicken drumstick
0g

Courgette in homemade cheese sauce
6g

Steak and mushrooms
1g

Stewed rhubarb
4g

Dietimeal shake
1.5g

Total: 12.5 g

Not actually eaten all that yet so it may change.

Back