Rosebug's Diary [back on the chain gang~]

Morning Rose :)

Morning! About 4 hrs sleep here in rosebugland. I felt so incredibly achy yesterday I think I may be coming down with a cold, and that would be rotten timing so I do hope not.

oh dont get what i have!!! unfortunatley there is also a nasty tummy bug doing the rounds too!!

Nooo I refuse to get ill right now: too much to do! My nose is blocked up today so I think it's a light cold really. Going in and out of hospital every day isn't a very healthy environment.

Food today:

Dietimeal shake
1.5g

Mama lupe tortilla, mozzarella, chives, Gia paste
5g

Tea
4g

Steak, egg, mushrooms
1g

Rhubarb
8g

3 babybel
0g

Total: 20.5g

My stomach has been bloaty and noisy since last night. I'm suspecting it's not getting on well with the wraps so I am relegating wraps/pittas to rare occasions. I only had one today as I accidentally thawed out too many and wasn't sure about refreezing. To be honest they aren't anything great anyway, I just wanted something to melt mozzarella on ;)

The tortilla wraps taste a bit odd I think! But lovely with a nice filling esp when you are really peckish.

I prefer the joseph's pitas - the 4g carbs ones - mmmmm.

Morning Rose, how's the nose this morning? Most L/C & S/F stuff plays havoc with my tummy to be honest. I just don't bother with them.

Evening all~ Tummy settled and I think I'll definitely keep the wraps/pittas for very rare occasions. I've been fine with the LCM fresh bread so far but I only have a slice and they're about the size of the palm of my hand. I'll be cutting down on them too, but for occasional needs they're an improvement on the tummy ache of those wraps!

Food today:

Serrano ham, philly and cucumber salad
2g

cream, peanut butter and splenda
(really can't explain what this is but it whips into something like a mousse with only a tiny bit of peanut butter.)
4g

cauliflower in philly parmesan sauce
5g

macadamia nuts
2g

tea
2g

total: 15g

Morning Rose, you on half term?

Hi Rose :D
Well done on your 3lb loss as well as hitting crazy deadlines:)

Are you all set for your easter break - hope you found the eggs you were after and enjoy every mouthful - you desrve some time out!

Xxxx

Lol Katie I did go looking for treats but couldn't find anything I really liked. The one thing I wanted from marks, ours wasn't stocking! Will have some choc and hot cross buns though.

No such thing as half term at my uni, Jim, but were on Easter break. I don't have any more lectures this year however as it's exam season after Easter. My classes are coursework based, so I have to do that rather than exams. Mostly working from home which sounds so much easier than it is what with nana and the assorted other daily things.

Food today:

3 babybels, mushroom pate
3g

Tea
2g

Rhubarb and cream
6g

Dietimeal shake
1.5g

Cauliflower & Philly sauce
4g

Total: 16.5g

Feel like I'm headed for a sts or even a gain this week by the looks of the scales - it doesn't seem very fair but unless 2lbs pluss a couple of extra drop off me in 2 days...

I really do need to think about changing things after Easter. This routine of a decent loss followed by several crap weeks is causing unnecessary stress.

Morning Rose, I thought everyone had Easter off :(

Well it is the Easter holiday! Just not half term. But I'm still trying to get some work in as I gave a journalism assignment due next week. I wish I had more energy to do it - things have been rough with my nana so I haven't been able to get to the hospital for my iron infusion yet. Hopefully next week.

Oh Jim, was it you who posted about some computer program to keep an eye on elderly relatives? I'm sure it was someone on here.

Back