Rosemary Conley

headdown

I started Rosemary Conley Friday morning.

I have posted on the RC board but to be honest I am on my own over there.

RC is helathy eating and exercise, similar to WW. So I was wondering is it ok if I post on this board as I am getting lonely over there!!!

Thanks in advance

I started Rosemary Conley Friday morning.

I have posted on the RC board but to be honest I am on my own over there.

RC is helathy eating and exercise, similar to WW. So I was wondering is it ok if I post on this board as I am getting lonely over there!!!

Thanks in advance

Hi

Well I for one don't mind ... but I'm quite new around here myself. but they're a very friendly bunch, so I'm sure they won't mind either!

I did RC about 10 years ago for while ... my memory is so bad I can't remember how I got on lol ... all i remember is having her book and doing the exercises every night!

What made you choose RC?

I used to go to RC and did great on it (lost about 6st). Unfortunately, we moved and there isn't a Rosemary Conley class near me now but it's definitely my favourite of all the conventional diet plans ... fuss-free, healthy and the exercise classes are great!

Good luck - i'll be watching your progress with interest :)

You are more than welcome here. The diets are based on the same sort of principles, the ww core plan would be quite similiar to RC. I used to do RC a few years ago and its a great plan - the success stories are inspirational. When do you weigh? Have you joined our September challenge?

Ax

i chose RC for the simple reason it is the only diet I have never tried!!!!

There have never been classes anywhere near where I live but someone has set up the franchise andnow runs classes 4 days/nights per week. Only started last thursday night and doinga two week kick-start. It is quite hard 1200 cals a day but I have managed and i have upped my exercise. I must admit I am a bit sick of the sight of fruit and veg but it is only for the first 2 weeks, then you get a cal allowance after that.

I will keep you all posted on my progress.

Ofcourse you're welcome on here love! It's always nice to see new faces.
Keep us posted with how you get on :)
xx

I had my first weigh in last night!!!

I lost 8 pounds!!!!! can't beleive it....

Got 1/2 stone certificate and slimmer of the week certificate - stuck them on my fridge!!!

Over the moon..

Well done! That's fantastic!!! :D

:party0011::party0011::party0011:Wooohooo fantastic loss love :party0011::party0011::party0011:
You must be over the moon, keep it up and keep us posted :)
xx

Back