Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Roughly how many times...

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by tryingtobelittlebit, 19 February 2007 Social URL.

1. tryingtobelittlebit

tryingtobelittlebit Member

Diet:
    weight watcher
    Have you been on a diet?

I first joined WW way back in 1981 and here I am in 2007 and still doing it.

I have suceeded many times over the years ... of course the pregnancies knocked me back. And now here I am again...

So how many times has it been for you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya I used to do slimming world lost 5 and half stone in 1 year then had a few problems then i gained it back and more besides then did ww and lost there then stopped going and put on and last went back to sw could not get losing so i packed it in so I have been a diet yo yo ing Its just finding one that suits.
    Bethany

4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    I have belonged to WW, Sw and every other diet under the sun I don't know how many times. LL (and now CD) is the only one that is really working....I guess because I lose so quickly and its motivating. I don't even want to look back at the pound a week, half a pound on scenario that I used to get with WW/SW. They are great diets but not for me having so much to lose.

5. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya I am sick of yo yo ing with my weight dont know why it does yo yo wish it would come off once and for all

Bethany

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.