Roughly how much?

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Iv got a big night out in July so i want to be slim ;) Im planning on starting 100% tomorrow with light exercise too. Im 15st3lbs now how much do you think i could lose in time for july???

They say you can lose a stone per month, so about 4 stone lighter! :))

cool fingers crossed then!!!

ooh someone else in cornwall! :D where are you? im in truro. I also started 15st and need to be slim by july! im hoping to be near 10stone by then as iv lost a stone already in first two weeks.. and hoping for just over a stone for the next 4 months. but gonna aim for around 3lbs a week as that is thae averge expected loss from week 3+ x

Im truro too! well i work in truro at the hospital and live in grampound road. Looks likw we've got similar goals.

ha ha wow its a small world!! where do you get your LT from?

3.5 to 4 stone would be a conservative estimate for the start of July. You don't say when in July your event is.

I get it from my doctors but im thinking i might have to get some shakes from lloyds pharmacy. The shakes aren't lipotrim but they are pretty much the same.

My night out is july 20th but i want to be able to drink so im planning to be off the diet for the 1st/2nd week in july.

ooh whats it called?? i didnt know the docs could prescribe anything like this! and lloyds are stopping doing LT :( x

I got it from Brannel surgery in St stephen but now i order it online from lloyds but its called Optislim light. So where do you get yours from?

I go to redruth each week. There's one in at mawes but they wanted me to have all chicken soup! Yak :( x

Never again will i have the chicken soup or the flapjacks! they are vile!!!!

Back