Round 2 Day 1...

Rachael C

Hi im rachael i did this diet around 2years ago and lost 2st. At the time it was the easiest diet ive ever done but today has been my first day back on the diet and omg i really dont feel half as motivated as i did last time. I just cannot wait for like day 4 when im back into it again. Im just hoping to get to the first weigh in without cheating, its going to be really hard lol

Feel the same !

Hi im rachael i did this diet around 2years ago and lost 2st. At the time it was the easiest diet ive ever done but today has been my first day back on the diet and omg i really dont feel half as motivated as i did last time. I just cannot wait for like day 4 when im back into it again. Im just hoping to get to the first weigh in without cheating, its going to be really hard lol

Hi Rachel, It my 2nd go at this diet and like you day 1 !!! so maybe we can encourage each other. Was on Lipotrim last year and lost 6 stone! but since coming off have gradually gone back to my old ways of eating and put near 2stone back on !!! so here we go again, lets get past day 4 together and feel better.:)

Back