Route to a sexy me, rather back to myself

willtoloose

Hiya, well I have been posting n asking qs on this site, so after bunny hops suggestion, I am starting my diary

I am mother of two, never been a size 0 but size 10 12 , after my kids I reached size 18_20

I have been doing yo-yo dieting specially Atkins but I think this is time for a longer but healthier option, low fat diet

My doc on my 1st visit to her regarding my weight last ye didnot prescribe me xen but this time she did it

I tried to do ww with xen, but now I hav decided to loose 2 stones only on xen cox that way I was bit confused , though I am having ww products alot

So I ll start from today

Breakfast: 3 egg whites
2 whole wheat bread slices
1 ww yogurt pot

Lunch: slim fast shake

Will update abt dinner
Exercise: 30 min cardio

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Make sure you eat plenty, you need to keep your calorific intake at a minimum of 1200 :)

Ye I try to ;) but mostly I try to get good dinner
N whn possible low carb , I failed doing Atkins coz I can't live without milk n rice n bread in my diets

Fingers crossed

Peaked at my weighing machine seems either it is broken or I hav lost another 2 lns already
I thnk it's time to get into exercise again but m so lazy from 3 4 days , can't help it but lie on my recliner n watch tv lol

May b tomorrow

So it's persian kobedah n chicken grilled with saffron rice less thn 15-20gm of fat hopefully if not thn it's my treat day lol

It is important to keep to a minimum of 1200 calories as your body needs that to function but also when your weight starts to stall and plateau one of the ways to encourage it to loose again is to lower your cals by 50, if you're eating to low you won't be able to lower them and you'll get stuck. :)

Back