ProPoints roxie_belle's last ever diet!!

roxie_belle

Last ever diet?..... Well hoping so anyway. I CAN DO THIS!

after trying every diet under the sun...... Cambridge, dukan, atkins etc I have decided to give ww another go. Properly this time. I'm hoping keeping this diary will keep me on track.

Going to my first meeting tomorrow night and cannot wait to get started! 2012 will be the last year I'm overweight....yay!

Good luck Roxie Belle :)

Thanks girls! So day one complete.....

B- mackeral 5pp

L- chicken salad 9pp

D- chilli and wedges 6pp
Choco roll 6pp

S- velvet crunch crisps 2pp
Mini oreos 3pp

31/31

All in all a good day. Spent most of the day gardening. Cutting the grass and weeding for the first time since last summer....what a work out.

Loving ww so far already. Wasn't hungry at all and even had enough pp left after for a naughty dessert! Very optimistic xx

roxie_belle said:
Thanks girls! So day one complete.....

B- mackeral 5pp

L- chicken salad 9pp

D- chilli and wedges 6pp
Choco roll 6pp

S- velvet crunch crisps 2pp
Mini oreos 3pp

31/31

All in all a good day. Spent most of the day gardening. Cutting the grass and weeding for the first time since last summer....what a work out.

Loving ww so far already. Wasn't hungry at all and even had enough pp left after for a naughty dessert! Very optimistic xx

All sounds really good,you're doing well.glad you are enjoying it,I'm on my third week,enjoying it myself aswell. Good workout in the garden today then for you!!!

Hope l goes well for you and here to follow :) x

So today......

B - Belvita Biscuits 6pp

L - WW Bagel w/ham & Light soft cheese 5pp
- Velvet Crunch 2pp

D - Sweet chilli chicken 9pp
- pink n white w/cadburys phili 3pp

S - lots.... lol 9pp

31/31 + 3 weeklies

lots more gardening today, i officially ache all over. under estimated and still came out with 4 activity points!!! Yay, day 2 complete

ok....so I totally forgot to come on here yesterday! :-/

Had a bad couple of days and have now used all my weeklies. I was hoping not to do this, but I NEEDED chocolate yesterday and today.

so today:-

B - Bagel with ww sausage 7pp
L - BBQ chicken, chips and coleslaw (sooooo bad) 25pp
D - Mushroom curry 1pp
S - M & Ms 6pp
- Celebrations 4pp
- Mini Oreos 3pp

31/31 daily pp used
15/15 weeklies (now all gone :-/)

I actually feel guilty that i have used all my weeklies! So i am gunna cut down on the snacking tomorrow. I am going to be good and take fruit to work with me......and NO money so the vending machine does not temp me!

Thank you hun. Lost 6lbs this week! Very happy with that.

So today I had....

B- bagel with ham 6pp
L- 2 x chicken and salad wraps 10pp
D- chicken and potatoes in peppercorn sauce 11pp
S- mini oreos 3pp

30/31

Back