Roxy's journey to getting Foxy!!! :)

foxyroxy

Hello Everyone :sign0144:

I've joined minimins and am starting this diary in the hope that it keeps me motivated and on track with my weight loss.

I am joining my millionth SW class tonight. i join and then go for a few weeks and the minute i have a bad day or a bad week, instead of drawing a line under it, i completely fall off the wagon and stop going to class :(

So i have made a pact with myself that this time im going to stick at it. im going to buy a six week countdown tonight which will hopefully help keep me motivated to go every week. And if i complete that im going to buy a 12 wee one!!

ive always seemed to battle with my weight. i was always around the 13st mark but in the past year i have put on about another 2 and a half stone. this has been due to finding the love of my life and feeling very comfortable and we spent the last year eating out a lot, plus various weddings and partys and a 2 week all-inclusive holiday! So now is the time to do something about it. my OH has been roughly healthy eating since middle jan and has cut out bread and crisps and has lost nearly 1 and a half stone. so i need to catch up with him!!!

I wont know my starting weight untill i go to class tonight but i know im at least in the mid to high 15's. im dreading the scales but i know i need to do this.

going to post my daily thoughts and some of my food diary on here.
looking forward to getting to know u all. will be back later to update my stats etc.

bye for now xxx

Good luck for tonight :)

thank you ladies,

well i joined the class last nite and weigh in wasnt as bad as i thought. yippee!!
had a good day food wise....

BREKKIE
mullerlight
banana
nectarine

LUNCH
5 x scan bran (hexa)
70g philli light (hexb)
banana
mullerlight

DINNER
chicken fillet
bacon
sw chips in actifry (3 syns)
red sauce (2 syns)

DESSERT
merengue nest (2.5 syns)
strawberries
mullerlight

SNACKS
2 x dash milk (1 syn)
mullerlight greek style (0.5 syn)
banana

TOTAL SYNS TODAY = 9

looking forward to another good day tomorrow

hi all, late on the go again. just had a nice relaxing bath after a long day, and alarm all set ready to get up and do it all over again 2moro.. (joys of being a hairdresser!!)

had another good day today food wise

BREKKIE
mullerlight
banana

LUNCH
5 x scan bran (hexb)
70g phili light (hexa)

MID-AFTERNOON
pasta 'n' sauce
muller greek style yog (0.5 syn)
apple

DINNER
chinese takeaway singapore chow mein (10 syns)

TOTAL SYNS TODAY - 10.5

hey roxy :D Im also resatrting for the millionth time!!! just cant seem 2 get my head round it I know what im meant to be doing its just actually doing it!!!! I seen ur food diary how come chipsin actifry are 3 syns? did u use oil? as I always use fry light n havent been synning them????? keep me updated how ur doing hopefully by xmas we will both have reached our goal xx

hey roxy :D Im also resatrting for the millionth time!!! just cant seem 2 get my head round it I know what im meant to be doing its just actually doing it!!!! I seen ur food diary how come chipsin actifry are 3 syns? did u use oil? as I always use fry light n havent been synning them????? keep me updated how ur doing hopefully by xmas we will both have reached our goal xx

hi shellb,

yes i use 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil in my actifry which is 6 syns so between me and OH thats 3 each. i heard that using frylite in the actifry can damage the non-stick and the one time i did try it there was a dry smoky steam coming from the top of it. so id rather just use the olive oil as theyre way too expensive to replace.

ive been really bad today. and its all been my own fault in that i wasnt organised for the day. slept in and forgot to take and food to work with me so had frig all to eat all day therefore when i got home i ate everything in sight!!! lesson learned. tut tut!!
hope ur having a lovely weekend. and yes i would love to be at target for xmas. im fed up being fat!!

xxxxx

Hey all. Lost a pound at weigh in last nite. Been so busy not been able to get online as so much on. Moving house in a couple of weeks so it's all go. Hope everyone's doing well. Will update properly soon as I get long enough to put my ass to a seat lol xxx

Back