Royal Armouries Leeds, coffee shop and bistro

donna88

Gold Member
Next weekend we're taking little one to Leeds royal armouries, I've never been before and was wondering what was on offer food wise at the coffee shop and bistro? Should I save some syns or take food with me, or can I get a jacket potato there? Or something else syn free or low syn

Going there tomorrow now instead, boyfriend says we might end up going somewhere near there rather then in there... but still no idea what's available. Hope I manage to stay on plan :/

Going there tomorrow now instead, boyfriend says we might end up going somewhere near there rather then in there... but still no idea what's available. Hope I manage to stay on plan :/

It's nothing amazing when I uses to live there. On same complex is a pizza express but the main city centre is only 10 mins walk and you can find everything there.

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

It's nothing amazing when I uses to live there. On same complex is a pizza express but the main city centre is only 10 mins walk and you can find everything there.

from fat to skinny jeans only 48lb to go

Thank you, we ended up eating on the way home anyway. But if we had eaten there they did have jackets in the cafe which you could have with beans and a side salad

Back