Royal Mail - sorry o/t

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Has anyone had any problems with Royal Mail - I ordered a camera last Friday from Amazon - the company selling it sent it out FC on Monday (stupid I know) and it still hasnt arrived!

So so worried someones stolen it.

I am so upset her birthday is today and i have nothing to give her!

I have had problems with Royal mail in the last 14 days to be honest, Some items I have sent to eBay customers have been severly delayed and some mail that I have been waiting for has also been delayed. I doubt someone has stolen it and if it was a camera was a track and trace service used?

No.

Thats why im so upset. I just thought yeah send it cos u just never think this will happen, and u trust what the company says dont you.

I dont know what im gonna do it was sent Monday - I pray its here by tomorrow.

We ordered dvds from Amazon two weeks ago phoned them yesterday & they were posted day after our order but couldn't do anything until day 14. Dvds arrived today (14th day) that was 1st class post!!!!!!!!!

With Amazon they take about 5 days .... The post usaly get it out by Van . Lets hope you get it soon . if its CD's they come by the postman , but if its a camera its by Van

Check your local parcel office first. The posties don't always put a card through your door to say they've been. Hope you get it.

I ordered it through Amazon, but it was actually dealt with and sent out by a subsiduary company called Purely Gadgets - u know - they use Amazon to sell stuff through, like a shop on eBay.

I emailed them and they said if I dont receive it before 18th June I will get a full refund - poor girl, its her bday today but Im sure she'll understand - I ordered it a week ago so its not like I could have done much more.

Apart from have it sent by the Queens security guard or something!

Fingers crossed everyone! x x x

Don't get me started! I have had so many problems with Royal Mail. A particular peeve of mine is when they leave "signed for" parcels on the door step when there's nobody in!! It's happened so many times lately! What's the point in paying the extra for the service??

I've had loads of delayed post over the last 2 weeks. I'm still waiting on something that was sent last Thursday 1st class.

Has anyone had any problems with Royal Mail - I ordered a camera last Friday from Amazon - the company selling it sent it out FC on Monday (stupid I know) and it still hasnt arrived!

So so worried someones stolen it.

I am so upset her birthday is today and i have nothing to give her!

Dont get me started on ROYAL MAIL grrrr...

I sent back my wedding ring (wrong size) via recorded delivery, it never made it to its destination.:mad: has disappeared into thin air!

I am gutted, cant claim for it and now i have to buy another one, unfortunately i dont trust the post now as another parcel (something different) was sent out to me a month ago and never arrived.

Gotta settle for a different type of ring too as the only place i could get this particular one was online.

debs x

I remember I had to send my passport and marriage certificate as part of an ID thing for my mortgage. It was all sent securely by registered mail and completely disappeared! You can imagine the panic with all this identity theft going on! Once passport was cancelled there wasn't much more that could be done. Royal mail did pay for my new passport to be issued and my passport and marriage licence turned up 8 months later.

Oh Jools that is terrible!!!!

I have never had a problem with them before this to be honest, its amazing to see how many people have problems.

I will be so happy if it turns up tomorrow.

Sorry to hear of all ur misfortunes - bloody RM! X

Amazon are usually pretty good with these sorts of things and have a process you can go through to reclaim if it doesn't arrive. (I was ordered some DVD's that didn't arrived and got a refund after a while)

But yes... Royal Mail have been a bit of a nightmare for me latley, loads of the goods I send out from my websites have not reached my customers and an envelope containing invoices going to the VAT office has also gone missing- the VAT office are now going to charge me £2000 because I don't have the invoices GRRRR!

Hope it arrives soon and that your daughter has a great day! x

Back