RSClio83 Diary...Go forth to Slimness

RSClio83

Stats:-
Start Weight - 18st 11lbs
Current Weight - 17st 6lbs
Goal Weight - 10st 5lbs

Start Date - 08/01/2012
Goal Date - 18/05/2013 (My 30th Birthday)

Plan - Weight Watchers

Hi I'm Dee

Always been overweight as long as I can remember. Never ever bothered me until Jan 2008 came as I was really low and hated what I seen in the mirror. Think most of my weight went on when my dad died in March 2001.
Every bad food that went on my month went in my hips. My mum could see I was not happy, so I signed upto weight watchers do could look and feel better plus my best friend was getting married in March 2009 and wanted to look better for that.

Well I did really well and looked fab for my friend wedding (as shown in pic one on her hen do in Feb 2009).

Then the company I worked for went into administration, so fit a month was left with no job and do the comfort eating. New company took most of the old staff on including myself do I lost the 8lbs I gained.

I got myself a boyfriend (my first ever boyfriend) and the relationship was going great and weight was staying the same. Then a shock out the blue happened in the oct 2009, our relationship could not stand the strain so it ended in Jan 2010.

From then on my weight was slowly going up and up and up.

Jan 2012 came and when your own mum is honest with you and says I think it's time for you to do something, that was my wake up call. So signed up on ww online and did the sin of standing on the scales to see 18st 11lbs which was 5lbs short from where I started from in 2008. (pic shown below in black top was taken on weight in day...look horrible)

We are now at April and to date I have lost 19lbs and feel abit more confidant with the way I look again and starting to see the old me from Feb 2009. ( pic shown with me in blue top as me currently on 1st April)

Still have 99lbs to go to goal.

Dee :)

Attachments

• image-208092398.jpg
    image-208092398.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 62
  • image-2739991807.jpg
    image-2739991807.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 69
  • image-1846932783.jpg
    image-1846932783.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 62
  • image-1595510013.jpg
    image-1595510013.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 64
Hey will be following your diary. You sound just like me. followed slimming world for a few years on and off. kept my 2 stone off but still have about 6-7st to go.

Just following healthy eating and exercise now as could not get my head back into slimming world however hard i tried.

You sound very determined and I'm sure we can keep each other on track

Good luck
Stacey xx

Hi stacey

Thank you for your comment and support. Yup I had my head on to do this and stay there even I get there as never happy being big.

Cannot wait to see you get to slimness too.

wilkinson7 said:
just control your diet and proper exercise sweety

Thanks ;)

Hi stacey

Thank you for your comment and support. Yup I had my head on to do this and stay there even I get there as never happy being big.

Cannot wait to see you get to slimness too.

me too hehe:D

i have always been big too.. still remember the day shopping for clothes to go back to school. before we broke up school i was in a size 12, went and tried clothes on and had to get a 16!!!!! was soo shocked. that was quite a few years ago now as i'm 23 now but still remember it like it was yday. started back this time a size 22 now can get into some size 18s!! happy with that just got stuck in a bit of a rut with sw. so here i am!!!!

stacey xx

Hated school shopping after the summer as always a size or two bigger hehe.

I started back at 20/22 and now currently 16 top and 18 bottoms.

Hated school shopping after the summer as always a size or two bigger hehe.

I started back at 20/22 and now currently 16 top and 18 bottoms.

your doing brill!! i'm sure we can keep each other on track :D

stacey xx

Berry Bee said:
your doing brill!! i'm sure we can keep each other on track :D

stacey xx

Indeed we will hun :D x

Well I will be honest....I tired to do slimfast for the next 5 weeks till holiday to lose the 9lbs I wanted to lose.

Only did two days and by yesterday I felt so ill and faint and checked the scales this morning and gained 3lbs on two days aaarrrggghhh :'(

Gonna stick to what I know as it works, it maybe slow but it works.

RSClio83 said:
Well I will be honest....I tired to do slimfast for the next 5 weeks till holiday to lose the 9lbs I wanted to lose.

Only did two days and by yesterday I felt so ill and faint and checked the scales this morning and gained 3lbs on two days aaarrrggghhh :'(

Gonna stick to what I know as it works, it maybe slow but it works.

I could never do slimfast or any like it. I'm sure if you could eat healthy and very few treats you could lose close to that anyway.

For me its just doing that lol. A can sense my frame of mind changing, am questioning what I'm eating more. Picking up a biscuit then thinking mmh do I really want/need that.

Stacey Xx

Agree with ya hun.

Me like food to much lol but I'll stay with what I know from now on ;)

Evening hun, hope your feeling better. They diets suit some people but not us. yeah will always agree with sticking to what u know is best xx

Hiya chick

Feeling loads better today even after a scale check shock of a 3lbs gain. Tummy still aching abit from my silly cutting corner idea but will live.

Glad to be eating food, really don't know how people can do it, living on just liquid.

Had a good 2hr workout in the gym then went and had a 30 min sauna to make myself feel better after my stupid idea of the last two days.

How you doing?

xx

RSClio83 said:
Hiya chick

Feeling loads better today even after a scale check shock of a 3lbs gain. Tummy still aching abit from my silly cutting corner idea but will live.

Glad to be eating food, really don't know how people can do it, living on just liquid.

Had a good 2hr workout in the gym then went and had a 30 min sauna to make myself feel better after my stupid idea of the last two days.

How you doing?

xx

Glad your feeling better. Off work today so going shopping when little one decides to get up lol. Going to plan meals for the week when I come back as going food shopping tonight...oh the joys. Hehe.

Am usually bit of a scale hopper, but have not been on scales since the 1st. Usually 3 times a day. Weird.

Hope you have a lovely day
Stacey Xx

Glad your feeling better. Off work today so going shopping when little one decides to get up lol. Going to plan meals for the week when I come back as going food shopping tonight...oh the joys. Hehe.

Am usually bit of a scale hopper, but have not been on scales since the 1st. Usually 3 times a day. Weird.

Hope you have a lovely day
Stacey Xx

I'm at work until 5.30pm today then finished for the long weekend. Got food shopping to do tomorrow..deep joys then window shopping at next, new look and M&S ;).

Hope you have alovely day off x

Oh lucky you am working tomorrow and Saturday.

Enjoy your long weekend. Xx

Morning

Have a great day Xx

Berry Bee said:
Morning

Have a great day Xx

Hiya chick

Hope today is going ok x

Happy Good Friday to you all.

Well got up at 7am to go and do the food shopping as cannot stand crowds of people and I bought a CD with the money my aunt gave me for Easter, and my mum got me the other CD I wanted for Easter. Then went to The Mall Cribbs to get my Easter Cookie cutters to make bunny & chick ww cookies for family & friend for Easter. Then got some of thoughts yummy M&S Golden Hot Cross Buns (5 pp a bun) as my Easter treat as didn't want a Easter eggs.

Came home and cooked lovely lunch and just burnt 266 kcal on the wii fit for 34 mins workout.

Just now going to chill and take a shower before going out with a friend for Easter drinks (diet coke for me as don't drink the hard stuff) at 7pm.

Nice day off ;)

Back