Rubbish 2 Days

salsaqueen

Got weighed Monday after my 1st week back after a break of about 8 months and it went really well, I lost 5lbs, since then all I've done is eat, I haven't even bothered to count sins, I really don't know whats not into me. Can I turn this around do you think before weigh in on Monday?

You can certainly give it a good try draw a line under the couple of rubbish days and move on follow the plan 100% who knows what WI will bring, try and put the hiccup behind you

Don't worry- it's only one week. Try not to think about Monday, just get straight back on track now and i'm sure you'll start feeling better in yourself too! For me this makes a massive difference - if i feel poo about myself, it reflects in my eating. Maybe do a bit of cleaning so your living environment is lovely (and think of the cals being burned!!), put on some inspiring music, have a little dance and shake away the cobwebs of the last couple of days! Do you have something coming up in the next few weeks or months that could act as motivation to stay on track? My 30th birthday is coming up in April so I really want to wear a 'wow' dress to my party. Anything coming up in your calander?
Sarah xx

Thanks ladies, in fact booboo your correct in the fact that I do feel a bit poo about myself, I left off my antidepressents for a few days or so and now although my bedroom needs a good sort out I don't seem to do anything but sleep, maybe I should start taking them again.

I'm on AD too salsaqueen. When i come off mine (did recently cos I forgot to put my repeat prescription in), I find my urge for sweet and stodgy food increases. my ADs give me more seretonin so if i'm not getting it artifically from the pills, I start craving it from food! xx

Thanks BB guess I'm shooting myself in the foot when I think I can go without them.

Feeling much better today, thought I wouldn't sleep last night as I had slept so much during the day, but I was wrong and slept like a top.

Had blueberries for breakfast and done all the housework already so I'm feeling a lot more postitive. x

Absolutely! Monday is ages away :p

Stick to the plan 100% and you can least get it to a maintain! Up your water, too. Good luck Hun xx

Back