1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Rubbish first week!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Topper78, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Topper78

Topper78 Full Member

Hi guys!

Just in need of some friendly support! Have joined SW this week and have got about 3 stones to lose but I have joined during my star week and am wanting to eat EVERYTHING in sight!!! I am telling myself that this is ok as it is my first star week in 5 months (yes folks you read right...its been 5 months...I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS!), and that it will sonn pass but I am soooooooooooo fed up with myself for slipping off the plan during my first week!! Also I really want to try for a baby soon and need to lose the weight in the hope it will kick start my cycles prior to potentially having to start fertility treatment so its not even like I don't have a damn good reason to stick to the plan! Anyway, Will pick myself up again and start from scratch tomorrow but just wanted a whinge :) :sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

slimming world
    chin up

chin up hun we all have down weeks. I have started a thread for a march challenge and believe it or not got weighed today and put on half lb lol:D:D:mad:!!! Just dust yourself down and start again. Good luck.
  4. slim sharrie

slim sharrie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Cheer up Topper! put this down to a mini blip - I have plenty of those:rolleyes: What helps me is reading the posts on here and reading through back copies of SW magazines. Also if you feel like picking all the time make sure you have a stock of low fat noodles, pasta n sauces or make a SW quiche. I tell you what also feels like you are having something naughty is when you freeze grapes, they are really nice!

Take care!
  5. I think that sometimes when we start a new plan our PSS <personal sabbotage systems> Kick in over time.... It;s like the body goes into panic saying... "you think you can do this? like hell you can"

You now have to say.. Ok,it hasn't been a good week.. but what the hell nothing you can do about it now.... Move forward <my fave saying> don't look back and follow tha plan as near as you can until WI....

You can do it.... and what a fab reason to want to lose weight!

Anne x
  6. doubledumplings26

doubledumplings26 Member

slimming world
    hi topper dont feel bad just put it down to a bad day and forget and start again i know its hard when ur on ur star week but at least u have on (i have pcos too) as most women with it dont and just think how much better ull feel when uve lost the weight. thats all i do when im having a bad day chin up hun xx
  7. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Hey dont worry babes, draw a line, you know what you have done wrong so start a fresh.
    Good luck and chin up
  8. Topper78

Topper78 Full Member

Thanks for the support everyone. Feeling better already. Oh well tomorrow is another day, and one day nearer to the new me x
  9. feistyblue

feistyblue Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You've had some fab advice on this thread. I had a huge blip this week too and its only my 3rd week! My body was definitely rebelling against the plan.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.