Ruby getting control of her life again! (all help VERY welcome and needed!!)

Ruby Shoes

Hello everyone, i have officially been on the slimming world diet for 2 weeks (one week on plan and one week hideously off the plan) and gained half a pound each week :confused:

So now is the time for a new leaf and a food diary to keep me on track!

So far weigh in days have been very tense affairs. The first week i nearly cried in group because i gained half an pound while my mum lost 3!! and this week started with the usual weigh in tension argument, her losing a pound and me gaining again :( so I'm turning to the lovely people here for support before i drive everyone around me mad! in the last 3 years i have shot up from 8 1/2 stone to 12 st 10 and feel fat, yukky and my wardrobe is awful!

my usual slimming world foods tend to revolve around noodles, prawns/chicken and lots of cous cous with veg mixed in, so i think I'm mainly following the extra easy plan??

Anyway, i shall no longer be a lurker on this site and vow to be a proper food diary blogger, so come along and say hello :)

So far today i have only had breakfast, but I've planned my food for the rest of the day as follows:

Breakfast: 0% fat activia yoghurt (peach - delicious) + banana.

Lunch: I have bought several packs of those Mug Shot things, so i am going to try a noodle one of those (i think they are free??)

Dinner: King prawns marinated in Soy, garlic, chilli, ginger + peas and plain boiled noodles.

I have also made a big batch of carrot soup (just boiled carrots with stock and chilli) to have as a back up to fill me up if i get hungry. will probably have a small bowl before my dinner.

One thing i am really bad about is using the Hex A and Bs. Does anyone have any suggestions on upping my fibre using the B choice? I did find that my tummy was all over the place during the last two weeks because of the extra fruit and veg intake,so I'm thinking more fibre would help that??

Last edited:
So far today i have learnt that sweet and sour mug shot will not be bought again.

And i wish i had never seen the fact my boyfriend has white choc and raspberry cookies in his house. Now they are all i can think of and I've only just got here :sigh:

So far today i have only had breakfast, but I've planned my food for the rest of the day as follows:

Breakfast: 0% fat activia yoghurt (peach - delicious) + banana.

Lunch: I have bought several packs of those Mug Shot things, so i am going to try a noodle one of those (i think they are free??)

Dinner: King prawns marinated in Soy, garlic, chilli, ginger + peas and plain boiled noodles.

I have also made a big batch of carrot soup (just boiled carrots with stock and chilli) to have as a back up to fill me up if i get hungry. will probably have a small bowl before my dinner.

One thing i am really bad about is using the Hex A and Bs. Does anyone have any suggestions on upping my fibre using the B choice? I did find that my tummy was all over the place during the last two weeks because of the extra fruit and veg intake,so I'm thinking more fibre would help that??
Hi, don't forget you should have 1/3 super free foods, that fruit, salad or veg. This will help your weight loss

Back