Ruby-Moss's Diary - This time, it's personal.

RubyMoss

Silver Member
Hey guys!

Well, it appears that I haven't been online since 29th November 2010. But I gave up on Slimming World way before that point.

Anyway, I've missed everyone; and more importantly, I've missed the support. I've come to the realisation that I literally cannot do this without you guys.

So here goes. This is my last-chance; if I don't do it now, I never will.

L-J x

Good luck with it, it's great when the motivation comes back :)

Thank you! :)
I just missed that feeling of achievement when I lost each week. Gives me something to aim for.

Plus I recently started a new job, but it's a desk job and it's so easy to just spend the day nibbling on stuff!

Haha I'm in a similar position in that I now do a desk job, whereas I used to get a lot of exercise running around a supermarket, however, I don't spend the whole time nibbling, in fact I struggle to take more than 10 mins for my lunch most days. My hunger really doesn't hit until the evening time anyway which I think may be a reason for my slow weight loss... I am sticking to it this time tho!

Ruby!! Where have you been hiding! I did wonder!

Anyway glad you are back on the wagon hun, new year and all that :)

Good luck and I shall be checking in on you!

Claire x

Haha I'm in a similar position in that I now do a desk job, whereas I used to get a lot of exercise running around a supermarket, however, I don't spend the whole time nibbling, in fact I struggle to take more than 10 mins for my lunch most days. My hunger really doesn't hit until the evening time anyway which I think may be a reason for my slow weight loss... I am sticking to it this time tho!

Best of luck! :D

Ruby!! Where have you been hiding! I did wonder!

Anyway glad you are back on the wagon hun, new year and all that :)

Good luck and I shall be checking in on you!

Claire x

I know, it's been too long! Must keep in touch (and I must keep visiting the site!)

How's it going for you? :)

L-J xx

Well Day 1 was half-successful.

Very busy day at work; barely had a moment to think. But luckily, that also meant no snacking.

Breakfast: 2 x Ryvita (HexB) and Dairylea (HexA)

Lunch: Mashed Potato & Beans, Mullerlight Yoghurt, Quavers (4.5) and a Fruit Bag.

Dinner: 1/2 Thin Pepperoni Pizza (10) & Slimming World Chips, Mullerlight Yoghurt.

Treating myself to a couple of Malibu & Diet Coke's tonight, but as it's * week, I'm not limiting myself too much.

Tomorrow, I'm planning to try and drink 2L of water while I'm at work :)

How's everyone else's day been? :)

L-J xxx

It's been a tough week. Had a funeral to attend last week, and that's kind of thrown me off-balance. It's Monday though, and everyone knows that means a fresh start ;)

Breakfast: 2 x Ryvita (HexB) and Dairylea (HexA)

Lunch: WW Lasagne (5.5), Mullerlight Yoghurt, Fruit Bag, Monster Munch (5.5)

Dinner: Rice, Chickpea Dahl, Rustic Chips (1.5)

Extras: 1 x Glass of Rosé (6), 1 x Glass of White (6), 2 x Rhubarb & Custard Sweets (3)

Total syns: 24.5
Left for week: 77.5

I've also made the conscious decision to go out of work on my lunch (after eating), so that I'm getting some exercise by walking into town. I get about 2.5 miles per day in just walking to/from work. I'm just trying to increase this a little so I don't feel like I'm doing any exercise, but I actually am.

L-J

Last edited:
Back