• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ruddy scales!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
:mad:Am on SS+ and have been doing the usual daily scale hop at home:p. I get weighed every 2 weeks and Thursday is my next official WI. I would appear to have lost v little in the past 2 weeks but my clothes are defo much loser! Haven't had any major cheats (only a bit of picking at protein at BBQs)and i've been walking quite a lot and drinking about 4 litres water every day. Am not going to get obsessive about the scales as when you bring it all into perspective i've lost nearly 2 stone in less than 7 weeks!!!:wow:What other diet would give you those results!! I think we all get a bit overcome by the first couple of weeks when the lbs fall off almost daily. Maybe i'm having a plateau? Who knows?:p

Hope everyone is well and staying focused!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Stay away from the scales!! Could be fluid retention, TOTM, not going to the loo - or just your body having a rest this week!
Have you been measuring yourself? Inches show how well you are doing ... so if your clothes are looser then you are doing well!

dont bother with the scales hun - its only a number. If you are shrinking thats the main thing, be happy about that :)

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
I'm gutted i didn't get the tape measure out when i first started cos i've lost loads of inches. loving the fact that my chest and back have shrunk, and the spare tyre now looks as if it has a puncture lol

I'm gutted i didn't get the tape measure out when i first started cos i've lost loads of inches. loving the fact that my chest and back have shrunk, and the spare tyre now looks as if it has a puncture lol
LOL

JaxieD

Silver Member
Thanks!! I hope so. I know i should stay off the scales but they're like a magnet.Grrr!!!:mad:

Shall go by my clothes as silly me did not measure the inches.

My CDCs scales might be kinder to me on Thursday.

JaxieD

Silver Member
Mmmmh, might get hubby to do that, altho he might get other ideas!!:D (he's loving the slightly littler me!!:p):eek:Am afraid to bend down in front of him!!! LOL!!